Chapter 18

"What do you want, Anti?" I watched Dark as he glared at Anti. He held my hand as I clutched onto his suit jacket. "What? I can't stretch my legs from time to time?" He smirked devilishly, staring at me. Dark pushed me farther behind him. "She's mine, asshole. Don't even think about it." "Aw, well, I've been known to take things that weren't mine. She will be soon, I swear," Anti growled. Dark clenched his fists as I cowered behind him, shutting my eyes. 

"Aw she's scared." I heard Anti chuckle. Dark growled and gripped my wrists, pulling me out of the room and into the bathroom. He grabbed both of my shoulders. "Listen. Anti is dangerous. He's more powerful than me. And crazier. Stay in here until I come back," He said sternly. I nodded and watched him teleport out of the bathroom. I crawled against the cold tile walls of the bathroom, bringing my knees up to my chest and burying my head into my jeans. Small whimpers escaped my lips as tears fell from my cheeks.

(40 minutes later)

Dark teleported back into the bathroom, and I stood up hastily. "What's going on?" "Don't worry about it. He should leave you alone for the most part," Dark said, letting out a sigh. "Just stick by me from now on. Do not go out of my sight. You understand me?" Dark pointed at me, coming closer which caused me to back away until I hit the wall. "Y-Yes sir." "Good," He nodded before grabbing my hand, unlocking the door, opening it, and leading me out into the living room. I saw Anti rummaging through the refrigerator. Dark sat on the couch, pulling me down beside him. "Don't say anything to him. Just stay quiet," He whispered into my ear. I eyed the glitchy man as he slammed the fridge door shut and sat down beside me. I shifted closer to Dark uncomfortable. He held my hand, and I lay my head on his chest. I could hear Anti growl under his breath when he noticed this. 'God...Mark, Sean. Please come back,' I thought to myself. 'I don't think I can take much more of this.'