My beginning

I loved All Might! He was the best. The number one hero, the peace in the world. I wanted to be just like him; Amazing. I always thought my quirk was going to be super strength. When we would do to the doctor's office he would say "just a few more months and you'll get your quirk." I would have a big smile on my face. A few months passed but still no quirk. We went to the doctor and he said the same thing. A year had passed but nothing happened. We went to the doctor one last time and ask why I haven't gotten my quirk yet. The doctor frowned and said "I thought you knew. Your son doesn't have a quirk." My mom gasped. I kept hearing that in my head. "Qurikless. Quirkless. Qurikless." My eyes started to water, I couldn't believe what he just said. My mom hugged me with her eyes filled with tears. I didn't say anything on the way home. My mom gave me ice cream and an All Might toy. We got home and I went straight to my room. I didn't come out for a long time. My mom was worried that I had gotten depressed. It was like this for years. Finally I had decided to go out and be my normal self. It was the beginning of a new year. I went to bed so that I could wake up fresh. I was going to UA High for the first time! My big dream was coming true, even though I didn't have a quirk I still wanted to try it out. I just had to keep it a secret from everyone. Easy enough right?