The Date

Y/n POV
I woke up before my alarm so excited about tonight. I finally get to see Midoriya! Man, I wish it wasn't like this but it's better than nothing. "Honey? Are you awake?" I heard my mom say from downstairs. "yeah, I'm awake." "Wow! This early in the morning! I better make breakfast." She said as she ran to the kitchen. As I walked downstairs my mom brought me some waffles. "Thanks mom." I said as I sat down at the table. "So, why are you up so early?" "I don't know. I just woke up." I said stuffing my face with waffles. "okay." My mom winked at me, "why did you wink at me, that's weird." "What are you talking about?" She said smiling. "whatever, I'm going to change." I walked upstairs. I say on my bed not knowing what to do. I still have 30 minutes till the bus comes. I grab my notebook and start doodling random things. Before I knew it I started to draw Midoriya. He was wearing a suit with gloves one and his smile was devilish, his eyes were narrow and sharp. I gawked at the picture I drew, wow he would look so handsome as a villain. After I said that I snapped out of my trance, "WHAT!" I said out loud. "you okay honey?" I heard my mom say. "y-yeah, I'm fine." I jumped up from my bed and started to pase around my room. Why did I just say that?! Do I really think he would look good as a villain? Yeah, he would. STOP! I need to distract myself. "mom I'm going to school early." I say running downstairs and out the door. "oka-and she's off." Maybe if I go to school I'll forget about what I just said! Yeah, that should work.
          ~time skip~
It's the end of the freaking day and I couldn't even stop thinking about him! Not once! What is happening to me?