Ch.4 Thoughts and Actions

Y/n POV
I'm almost there. The smell is getting stronger. Deku, I swear I'll find you. I will save you. "I'm here." I say out loud. "Why are they here? It's all rundown and it's right next to a road lots of people use. It would be super easy to find them. Why haven't the pro heros found them yet?" I say while changing back into myself. "it wouldn't hurt to look. I'm only checking if they're there. If I see them I'll go tell the pro heros." I say as I nod to myself. I walk inside and hide behind some ruble. I heard someone talking but I couldn't understand what they were saying. I had to get closer. I shape shift into a mouse and started to walk closer. "I hope you understand that you have no choice but to stay here." I heard one of the league of villains talk. "I'll stay if you keep your promise. Even if you scratch someone at UA then it's over." Th-that voice, it's Deku. I couldn't help but cry of joy and terror. I ran, ran as fast as I could. I need to tell the pros. As I was turning back into a human I tripped on a piece of ruble. "what was that?" "Midoriya, go check it out." I quickly turned into a bug and went behind a Piller. I saw Deku walking closer. Without even thinking I ran twords him. "ah! Oh, it's just a bug." He said sitting down. I walked around him to see if the league of villains can see, nope. Now's my chance. I changed back into myself and quickly grabbed his mouth. "we need to get you out of here. It's okay I'm here to help you out of here." I say so happy to see him. He slowly moved my hand,"I'm sorry y/n. I'm so sorry." He said crying. Oh no, no no no no. I started to cry, I was crying so much it felt like a was crying salt. "y/n please understand. I'm doing this for you and your sake. You have to go and don't tell the pros. Promise me you won't." Deku said putting my head up against his. I started to cry even more. "D-Deku please. Please don't go." I said. "I have to." Deku said standing up. "bye y/n. I hope the next time we meet it's for a cup of coffee." He said with a sad smile. He's trying so hard to be strong. I wipe my tears away,"okay. I won't tell but the next time I see you will be tomorrow." I said as serious as I could be. "understand me. I will not be second over some stupid league." His face in shock,"uh, y-yes I understand. You're not mad that I'm apart of the league of villains?" "I'm just happy you're alive! And it better stay that way!" I said. "you done over there! Geez you're taking forever out there." A villain said. "I'm coming, there was nothing there. Stupid rundown place scaring me half to death." Deku said. "I have to go but I'll see you tomorrow here on the first floor at this place after dinner. Okay?" "Okay. I look forward to seeing you." I say as I turn into a mouse again and wait till he goes back to run. I hope they don't find out. Deku is still Deku even if he's a villain now. Right?