Shinigami

Y/n POV
I woke up at 6 in the morning. I didn't need an alarm to wake up this time. I quickly get dressed and run downstairs. I hear sizzling from inside the kitchen, "Mom? You making eggs?" I ask confused. "Well, I just thought you would need a good breakfast to fight well." She said sweating obviously nervous. "Mom, let me handle the eggs. You suck at cooking." I take a look at the eggs. They're Smokey and black plus they smell horrible, "At this rate you would've burnt the house down!" I laugh. "Ha ha, veeeeeeery funny." My mom went into the living room and sat on the couch in silence. "Just because you're a horrible cook doesn't mean you're not a great mother." I say and I flip the egg to the other side. I look in the living room and see my mom smile. "Okay! Here you go." I gave my mom two eggs with garlic salt, pepper, and sea salt on it. "Thank you sweetheart." We sat there in silence. Not the silence that people loathe but the silence where everything is great just in that moment. Nothing can change it to be worse. The perfect kind of silence. I got up and took my moms plate and put it in the sink. "I'll wash the dishes when I get back." I say smirking. My mom started to cry, "M-mom? You okay?" "It's just...my baby, what if I lose you? I can't let you go out there?! It's too dangerous!" "I have to mom. Midoriya is in trouble, I need to help him." I hug my mom and she sheds a few tears. I close the door leaving my mom, all alone, her baby in a dangerous place and no one to comfort her. She sat there cried. I may not come back alive but remember this mother, I will always love you. No matter how strong of wind, nothing can shake the shack my heart lives in. I run to the park where I meet up with All Might and some other pro hero's like Eraserhead and Presant mic and some others. "You ready Young L/n?" All Might said. "Ready as I'll ever be." I looked at the pro hero's, "don't worry, I can keep up with you." I changed into a tiger and started to run towards the old rundown building.
                     Shinigami's/Deku POV
"They're coming Shinigami. You ready?" Tomura said. A boy sitting in a chair with a sinister look on his face smiled, "Born ready."

Wow. This ones short. I just thought this would be a good place to stop🤣 sorry. I'll make another one soon(Maybe). See you later!
~Ukuko