Picnics Pt.2

Deku's POV
Why? Why me? Why does this happen to me? All the happy things in my life get taken away from me in an instant. The moment I'm happy or feel safe they brutally, forcefully take them away. What's the point in being good if the good never really comes? "Haha...hahaha...hahaHAHAHAHAHAA!" I laugh out loud, slumping to the floor and holding my head. Tomura looks back at me and grins. "We have work to do Shinigami ((She-ne-gam-ee) meaning Death god. Btw, that's deku's villain name.)" Tomura said. "Yes. Tomura. Indeed we do, indeed we do. Hahahahahaaa!"
Y/n's POV
I hope we can have a picnic another time. Maybe next week! Yeah, I'll ask him tomorrow about it! I hope he's doing alright with the villains. I wonder what they do. Maybe I should go check, just incase they aren't planning on doing anything bad to Deku. I should check even if they aren't back yet, I mean it's only been 5 minutes but, you never know. I transformed into a dog and ran back to the rundown building. "I'm back! Huh? I guess he went inside. It's only been 5 minutes and he already went inside. Oh well." I say transforming back to myself. I walk in the building and see Deku, I went to say his name but I saw another person. I hid behind a broken pillar. "Who is that?" I say to myself. "You ready Shinigami? You can't hesitate when you see her." The shadowy figure said. "Who's Shinigami?" "I know Tomura. I won't." Deku said. My heart sunk. D-Deku? His voice, it's his alright but, its not right. What happened?! What did he do to him! I have to get him out of here but, how? I need to tell the pro hero's now! I'm sorry Deku but this is emergency. I transformed into a mouse and ran out of the building. "I have to tell All Might!"