Chap. 5 Tattletale

All Might's POV
He's what! A villain?! Young Midoriya, a villain? How is that possible, he's so sweet and he always wanted to help people. How can he be a villain? I don't understand. "All Might, we have to go after them before they do something bad." Said Y/n. "Okay Y/n, we tell the principal and set out tomorrow." I said. "Pack a bag that you think you need and tell your mom what you are doing when you get home." I picked up my attendance folder and looked at Midoriya's picture. "Midoriya, I'm so sorry. We're coming for you." I whispered under my breath.
                                 Y/n's POV
Deku, we're coming. I'm going to save you. I promise I'll save you. "Deku! I'm coming!" I screamed. I turned into a bird and flew up high to see the rundown building. A fuming anger raged over me, "Blue hair man, just you wait. You're not even going to know what hit you." I flew back home and turned back into myself and opened the door. "Mom I'm home!" I say throwing my shoes off and sitting on the couch. "Oh! Hello, how was your day? You came home late, I'm guessing it was good then?" She said getting the remote and turning on the TV. I smiled choking back the tears, "a-actually, I found out where Midoriya is." I said. My mom fear with a mixture of joy in her eyes hugged me. I couldn't hold the tears anymore. "It's okay, you can cry. Let it all out." Patting my back my mom shed a tear. "I'm going out to find him tomorrow." "We'll you have to pack well and bring some weapons." I looked at my mom walking in her room to her back closet with surprise. "Honey, I'm not going to say no. I know what it feels to lose someone important in your life." My mom kissed my forehead and patted my head, "you need a good night's rest if you want to fight your best." She said. I nodded and run upstairs, "goodnight mom. I love you." "Goodnight. Love you." She smiled at me.

Sorry I haven't updated in like a month😅 I have a lot going on. I have family events and bible quizzes also finales are close and I need to study. Lots of things. Well hope this makes up for it (probably not but nothing else I can do!) sorry again!
~Ukuko