I dont get it

Bakugou's P.O.V
I got up and ran out the door to catch up with Y/n. "Y/n wait!" I said catching my breath. "What do you want." She glared at me. I don't know why but I felt super bad for saying that. "I just wanted to say...that you're not Entirely flat chested." I say trying to sound cool. She quickly walked up to me, "and why are you looking at my chest exactly." She said staring into my eyes. Her stare felt like she was going to rip out my soul and eat it. Chills went down my spine. "Um..." I looked away so she couldn't see the red on my face. "That's not an answer." Her tone getting louder. "Well, all the other girls have bigger boobs than you so when I looked at your face I didn't see anything in your chest area." I say turning around. She just glared at me and walked back into the classroom. Man, I hope everything will be back to normal. I hope she doesn't hate me forever; Wait...DID I JUST THINK THAT?! WHAT THE HECK?!
         Deku's P.O.V
I see Y/n storm into the room. "What Happened between you and Kacchan?" She smiled at me, "nothing, it's just typical Kastuki." I hope nothing bad happened. Soon after I see Kacchan walk in the classroom, "hey, what happened between you and Y/n?" Kerishima asked. "NOTHING SHARK MAN!" he said storming off to his seat. "Man, I don't think I've seen him that mad in awhile." Kerishima said sitting back in his chair. I don't think I've seen him that mad in awhile either. I wonder what's wrong with him. I hope Y/n and Kacchan are going to be okay.