Bully

Deku's P.O.V
I walk up to Y/n to asked what happened. "What happened Y/n?" I asked. She had this sad look on her face, "do you think I'm flat chested?" She asked me. My face turned as red as a tomato. She looked at me and her face turned red too.

Y/n's P.O.V
I realized what I had said and my face turned a bright red. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked." I said. "I-its okay." He said covering his face. "Well, I don't think you have a flat chest." He said looking at me. My face flares up with a bright red. I laughed nervously not knowing what to do. My heart was pounding but, why? I see Bakugou glaring at us. The bell rang and it was lunch time. I see Bakugou talking with Deku, I see them yelling at each other. I see Deku run out of the school. I run up to Bakugou, "what was that?!" I said. "He's a baby. What do you see in him?!" He said yelling at me. The whole class looked at us. "I don't know what you're talking about." I said with a confused look on my face. He looked at me in frustration. "You like Deku don't you!" I said practically screaming at me. I started to shake, I hate yelling. I slowly fall to the ground and put my knees to my face. "What's wrong?" He said, his voice changed so quickly. Uraraka ran over and asked me what happened. I looked up at her with tears falling down my face. I see Bakugou looking at me with concern. I quickly stand up and run out the door, I want to see Deku. I want to see him.(stuff is getting real!) I run and run, my vision blurry from the tears. I see green broccoli like hair in the distance. I run faster twords it with relief. As I get closer I see someone else, a villain? What's going on, they aren't fighting; what are they doing? Somethings up, I have to see. As I run closer to them I see Deku walk with them inside a Portal. "D-Deku?" I say confused. He looks back and smiled while tears run down his face. "I'm sorry Y/n. It's for the better." He says walking into the portal. I look at the villain, he had stitches all over him and had the cold stare. He looked at me and gave me a evil smile and walked into the portal. "D-DEKU! DON'T LEAVE, PLEASE!" I say falling to my knees crying.

Cliff ending (what!) Sorry, wait till next time! This one was longer than the others so enjoy, it's not going to be like this a lot.
~Ukuko