Your way

Deku's POV
I walked with Tomura to a run down place. "Okay, I agreed. Now you can't hurt anyone in UA High." Deku said alert if anyone tries to jump him. "It's okay, you don't have to be so alert. I know your promise and I will keep it, I wont hurt anyone in UA High." Tomura said scratching his neck. As they were walking deeper and deeper into the run down place a man walked out of the shadows, "Are you going to introduce us or what?" A man said with scars under his eyes and his mouth and neck all the way to his chest and all on his arms. "Oh yes, I should introduce you to your new team shouldn't I?" Tomura said in amusement. I looked at Tomura with a threatening look saying they are not my team. "Calm down Midoriya, you'll warm up to us sooner or later." Tomura said scratching his neck again. "I will NEVER warm up to you" Shocked on how the small light heart boy said his sentence so firm. Ignoring Midoriya's response Tomura said, "The guy with all the scars is Dabi, the girl is Toga, the guy with the black and white mask is Twice and the misty guy is Hurogiri." I saw them all lined up in a straight line. "You will be working with them for a long time." Tomura said with a devilish smile on his face. I flinch at the devilish smile he made. "Midoriya? What a beautiful name! Probably just as Wonderful as your blood!" A girl with bright blond hair wearing a school girl outfit said. She jumped on me and swung a needle at me, I dodged the needle and kicked her off of me. "Toga. He is our new team member, don't treat him like your livestock." The man with all the scars said. "Awwe but, his blood is so beautiful!" She said with a disgusting smile on her face. "I am not one of you, I will never be one of you." dabi smirked and started to laugh, "That's what they all said. That's what I said." My eyes widened with fear, o-others? There are others and they actually switched sides? What's so convincing about these people? What have I gotten myself into.
             Y/n POV
"Hey Mom, I'm home!" I say shutting the door behind me. "Oh dear! I heard what happened! Are you alright?!" My mom said running up to me and hugging me. I couldn't stop the tears welling up inside me so, I let it all out. I cried and cried. I didn't want to lose Deku and yet he Chose to leave, he Chose to betray us, to betray me. I just don't understand why? Why did you betray us? Why did you betray me? You wanted to become the number 1 hero, you were going to be the next symbol of peace. Why would you throw that all away to be a villain? Why? I looked up at my mom and whipped the tears on my face. "No more crying. If I want to save him I have to be strong." I say to my mom with a weak smile. "My baby, I love you." She smiled and a tear fell from her eye. No more crying, no more whining and expecting things for you. I have to be strong for me and Deku. I WILL bring Deku back to us, to me.

Ukuko here! Hello, since it is the summer time and I have no more school I will be updating more often. Also since it is the summer and I have no school I will try to make the chapters longer.

Sincerely,
Ukuko