New day

Y/n's POV
My alarm rang at 6:00, this day is the day I'm going to get Deku back. "Mom I'm leaving!" I said running out the door. "Have a goo-and she's gone." As I was walking twords the school I heard a voice, "Y/n! Wait up Extra!" I turn around and see Bakugou running twords me. "Hey Kacchan." I saw his ear twitch when I said that. "You okay if I call you that?" I say giggling. All he did was make a tch sound. "How you holding up?" He said looking the other way. "I'm doing pretty well, I told myself that I wasn't going to cry over it because I'm going to save him." He looked at me with eyes I have never seen him with, worry. "What's wrong?" I say kinda scared of his expression. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING Y/N! NOT EVEN THE PRO HEROS KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!" Bakugou starts yelling at me. "That doesn't mean I can't find it!" I say. He looks at me with anger and sadness in his eyes. "Thank you for worrying about me but I can do this, I need to do this." I say smiling at him. "Just, please don't do anything stupid." He said with complete worry in his eyes. I hugged him, "I promise I won't get hurt or do something stupid." He did something I never would have imagined, he hugged me back. "Bring Deku back so I can kill him for making you worry." He said with a slight smile. "Kacchan! I never knew you could smile!" I say laughing. "SHUT UP!" He said blushing.

~time skip (I'm too lazy)

"Now, I know you guys are worried about Midoriya but the pro heros have got it under control." Mister Aizawa said. "Do they even know where the league of villains are?" I say. "Well, no but, they are figuring it out now." Mister Aizawa said. "Then how are they going to find Deku?!" I say standing up from my seat. "Yeah! I agree with Y/n. Me too." The whole class said. " Quiet down everybody." Mister Aizawa said raising his hand. "I'm going to find him!" I say running out the door. "Y/n! Get back here!" Mister Aizawa said running twords the door. "Oh Aizawa! How's it going?" All might said. "Y/n took off running to find Midoriya!" Mister Aizawa said. "Don't worry, I'll get her back!" All might said running out the door. "I hope you get her back All might." Mister Aizawa said looking at the door.