Picnics

Deku's POV
I'm so happy that I'm not alone, I have Y/n with me. This is honestly the best day of my life; I know I've been kidnapped and turned into a villain but Y/n is the reason I'm still sane. She has been coming to see me for a month now, I'm surprised that the villains haven't noticed yet. Honestly, if Y/n never came to find me I think I would have been a real villain. "Deku! Come on, you can't just stand there the whole time! We don't have all day." Y/n said waving and pointing to the blanket on the ground. "You promised we would have a picnic!" "I know! I'm coming!" I say laughing. We put the basket on the blanket and took the drink out and sandwiches, fruit, cake, and "Crossants?! Why crossants?" Y/n said. "I like crossants okay." I said embarrassed. (I asked my friend what was in a picnic and she said crossants 😂 so I put crossants in the picnic.) Y/n laughed and took one. "Mmmm. They smell so good." "I had to make them since I can't go anywhere, people would notice me." I said. "You made these! Your om othom cook!" She said stuffing her face with the crossant. "Hehe, thanks."
~an hour later~
"That was really fun and your crossants were amazing! We have to do that again." Y/n said. "I hope we can do it again." We hugged each other goodbye and went on with the rest of the day. "What a wonderful picnic you guys had." An eerily familiar voice said from around the corner. I quickly turned around and it was Tomura. "W-When did you get here?" "The part when you baked the crossants." Tomura said walking out of the shadows. "That was this morning? I saw you leave with the others." I said a cold sweat falling down my face. "Don't worry your sorry little face, I won't hurt her...if, you stop seeing her." Tomura's face had this disfigured smile. My face turned pale and my blood cold, "Not see her anymore?" I said. I slumped down on the ground, "Not see her anymore. Not see her anymore. Not see her anymore." Saying that over and over to myself. I heard Tomura laughing in the background. Of course he would do this to me, making me think I could actually have a happy life. I'm so sorry Y/n, I have to leave you, for the sake of your life. "O-Okay. You win." I say as tears roll down my face. I look up at him and see this smile, a smile I have never seen before; it was so disturbing, so disfigured, so frightful I couldn't bear looking at it more. "Hahahahaha. Good, come along now, we have work to do."

Okay. I'm sorry I didn't update in a super long time. First it was the beginning of high school then I got a new phone and I'm an old grandma with new phones so it took me some time then I got grounded. It's was a whole mess but, I'm updating now! Yay, whoohoo! Confetti, pew, pop, yeah...anyway, I'm sorry for the long wait.