c h a p t e r t w o

✧

- t h e r i n g -

|  k i m o r a & k a h l a n i & k e y l a  |

|  k i m o r a  &  k a h l a n i  &  k e y l a  |

"So, wanna tell us how you're feeling?"

"I'm feeling good."

"Wanna try answering that again, but this time without lying?" Kahlani asks, her right eyebrow raised high on her forehead.

Kimora sighs as she leans back into her headrest of her bed. Kahlani stands at the end of Kimora's bed, arms crossed across her chest as she watches her friend in a slightly better state than the last time she saw her.

Four days ago, Kimora stumbled her way onto Kahlani's door step, drunk out of her mind crying. Out of instinct, Kahlani called up their other friend Keyla to help with their drunken friend. At that moment, Kahlani and Kayla saw Kimora in the worst condition they've ever seen her in.

And when they found that out, they called the only person they knew that could fix Kimora, Mathieu.

"Aye yo Kim! Where's the chips!?" Keyla calls out from the kitchen, causing Kahlani to roll her eyes.

"On top of the-" Before Kimora could answer, Keyla is already storming into the room holing a bag of Lays chips in one hand and stuffing her face with the other.

"I found them. Now get out of bed bitch, stop being soft." Keyla says through a mouth full of chips.

"Being soft?" Kahlani asks her friend, hands now on her hips.

"Yes, she's being soft. As in, she's letting that little white boy, whats his name, Trevor?"

"Thomas, and he was not little, he was six one." Kimora mumbles the last part.