c h a p t e r t e n

✧

- t h e   t a l k -

| k i m o r a   &   t h o m a s |

"Kim, did you hear a word I just said?"

"huh, what did you just say?"

Kahlani just shakes her head at Kimora.

"I said your shoot is in a week, we need to fly you out to New York a day earlier. Is that okay with you?" Kahlani repeats herself, but doesn't get an answer once again as Kimora begins to space out.

"Kim!"

"Shit, sorry! Can you say that again please?"

Kahlani rolls her eyes at her best friend before getting up from Kahlani's couch.

"Okay, that's it I'm going home because clearly, you're not able to hold a conversation today." Kahlani says walking towards the front door of Kim's place.

Kimora then snaps her head towards Kahlani's direction, finally getting out of her trance.

"Fuck I'm sorry Lani, I-I just feel like shit. I couldn't even handle Thomas breaking up with me, so when Mathieu left me it felt ten times worse then how Thomas left me." Kimora sighed out as she hugs a pillow to her chest.

Kahlani couldn't help but feel bad for her best friend. The two men that meant the most to her had left her in the span of just two months.

"Mathieu hasn't answered a single one of my calls or texts. I don't know what the fuck to do Lani, I don't." Kimora groans as she leans her head back to rest on the couch.