c h a p t e r e l e v e n

✧

- t h e e n d -

| k i m o r a & m a t h i e u |

| k i m o r a   &  m a t h i e u |

"You sure he wasn't there?"

"Yes."

"Wanna try agai-"

"No, I think this is for the best." Kimora says as she buckles her seat belt in the passenger seat of Keyla's car.

Keyla got stuck with driving her two best friends to the airport for Kimora and Kahlani to catch their flights to New York. But before she got to the airport, she made a pit stop for Mathieu's house so Kimora and him could clear the air. That plan would have worked out, however when Kimora knocked on the front door, no one answered.

"So what, you're just not going to talk to him and clear things up?" Kahlani asks from the back seat.

"No-"

"Are you fucking kidding me! You're not going to talk to him even after what Thomas, Kahlani, and I told you?!" Keyla questions as she begins to pull out of Mathieu's driveway.

"If you let me finish my damn sentence, I was going to say that maybe Mathieu and I do need a bit of a break from each other. I've never thought that I liked Mathieu this way before, but now that I do, I feel like I just need more time to take this all in." Kimora sighs out as she shuts her eyes and leans her head back onto her headrest.

"She's right Keyla. Come on, let's get to the airport please."

"Okay" Keyla sighs as she continues the drive to the airport.

"You know Kim, I'm really proud of you." Keyla continued after a while.

"Why?" Kim asks, opening one of her eyes to look at Keyla.