Sweet 16 and Secrets

I woke up very early to the realisation that I'm sixteen now. I walked downstairs to find the whole team sitting downstairs.
"Why's everyone up so early?"
I was then bombarded with 'Happy Birthday!' from everyone. I felt some arms around me from behind and a kiss on the cheek.
"Happy birthday prinţesă!"
"Thanks guys. I'm gonna go out running." That is when I noticed the big stack of chocolate chip waffles and I felt my mouth go wide open. "You know what? I'll have breakfast first." Tony chuckled. This was by far the most AMAZING breakfast EVER!!!

I then changed into my running outfit and went out for a run.

Before I left, Tony looked at my top confused.
"What's up, Stark?"
"What the hell is Marvel Studios and why are our logos on there? Also who's the spider?" He pointed at one of the superhero logos. I rolled my eyes at his unculturedness. (I feel like that's not a word)
"Oh, Marvel is a comic and movie company. Don't worry too much about it. They are pretty interested in your lives though. It's how I educate myself." I laughed at my comment. "Anyway, gotta Zayn!"
"Gotta what?" I really need to start teaching Steve stuff.

When I came back, Pietro was literally running circles. He grabbed my hand and ran all over town, stopping at a few places. We then slowed down and just started walking and having a normal conversation. After a few hours of walking around town, he sped with me back to the tower and up the stairs.
"We're gonna hang out by the pool, Yara."
"I'm just gonna get ready I'll be down there in a sec."
"Take your time." And with that he left the room. That's odd. I ended up taking a quick shower and put on a nice outfit with my swimming costume. I also did a really cool looking waterproof makeup look.

I walked downstairs expecting to see everyone by the pool but no one was there

I walked downstairs expecting to see everyone by the pool but no one was there. I started walking around to see if there was anyone then suddenly a whole bunch of people jumped out and screamed 'SURPRISE!!!' Oh my word I got the shock of my life!
"Oh my gosh, thanks guys!"
I looked around to see it was a pool party. The team was there, my gymnastics and dance friends were there, Kate and Cierra were there and a whole bunch of people that Tony probably invited were also there.
"Happy birthday Yara!"
"Thanks."

Amber, Cleo and I decided to do something cool.
"Hey, babe!"
"Yes prinţesă."
"Can you film us for Instagram?"
"Okay." Everyone moved to see what we were going to do.
"And... start!" Amber, Cleo and I all did a trick into the pool. Amber did a round off back layout step out, Cleo ran and did a triple front tuck and I ran and did a quadruple twisting layout. Pietro stopped filming when we were in the pool. Suddenly everyone started clapping for us. It was kind of awkward so I just awkwardly thanked them then went straight to the snacks. That video was my first post on my new Instagram account.

The music was loud, the food was good, people were dancing and swimming and all my friends were there. It felt like the best day ever. I spent the party with all my friends just dancing randomly and being weird sixteen year olds.

When everyone had left I went back inside and overheard a sketchy phone call so I listened to what was being said and got the shock of my life.
"Yes, I've got a location of Yara Barton. I'll have her in you guys' hands next week. Have I ever failed at capturing someone? I'll call you again. Hail HYDRA." I checked who was making the phone call and was more shocked to see it was Cierra. I just remembered what HYDRA is. Oh gosh!

The first thing I thought to do was FIND STEVE because he knows about all this HYDRA nonsense.
"Steve, can I talk to you for a sec?"
"Yeah, sure!"
"What do you know about the winter soldier?" I noticed him tense so I reassured him "Hey, it's okay take your time. This is just very important." He sighed, "He was my best friend. Completely wiped and programmed to kill. He killed Stark's parents. I had to fight him." He seemed emotional about the topic so I didn't mention him killing my birth parents.
"Programmed by HYDRA?"
"Yes."

"Is HYDRA still around."
"I got rid of those of them in S.H.I.E.L.D but they are most likely still out there."
"I just found out that one of my best friends, Cierra is HYDRA and they are planning on capturing me."
"You need to train with us because we don't know which or how many agents are secretly HYDRA. Training with us is your safest bet."

"So I'm training with the Avengers!!!" Steve chuckled at my enthusiasm.
"Yes. Also, I'm assuming you want to continue dance and gymnastics, so you can't be dropped off. Someone needs to be there at all times. To stop HYDRA from getting to you."
"I get you."
"Go get some rest, Yara. I'll tell the team everything and figure out why they want you."
"Thanks Steve."
"Pleasure."

                       Steve's POV

I said we were going to figure out why they want her but I already know. They want to make her a winter soldier. She is literally built and fit enough to withstand the serum. They know it will work. I need to tell everyone about the problem.

"Guys, we have a problem!"
"What's up, Capsicle?" Tony will forever call me that.
"It's about Yara."
"Where's my daughter!"
"Relax, she's in bed right now. This is more about where she will be if we don't act now."
"Where she will be? What's happening to my daughter?! I want answers now!"

"Clint, Yara's in danger. It's HYDRA." I could see Clint going pale. "Okay Clint just breathe and let me explain what's happening." He nodded. "One of her friends, Cierra Crawford, a S.H.I.E.L.D agent is actually with HYDRA. We don't know her real name or who else is involved but I have a feeling that they want Yara-" I sighed. "They want her to be a winter soldier."

"MY DAUGHTER IS NOT GONNA BE A FRICKING WINTER SOLDIER!!! WE BETTER BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING!!!"
"All we can do is keep close watch of her. Anywhere she goes we don't drop her off, we keep a safe distance. She must train with us because we don't know who else is involved. Lastly, whatever we do, keep her away from Cierra Crawford."
Everyone agreed with the plan.