"Yara Marie Barton?"

"Yara's" POV

"Clint Barton?"
"Enemy."
"Laura Barton?"
"Incompetent."
"Lila, Cooper and Nathaniel Barton?"
"Incompetent."
"Pietro Maximoff?"
"Enemy."
"Avengers?"
"Enemies."
"Yara Marie Barton?"
"Me..."
"Wipe her again."

That was the routine for the whole month. I would forget literally everything but then the second they say my name I would remember everything with a painful jolt to the brain almost comparable to the machine that wipes me, but not quite exactly.

That machine blasts probably at least 4000 volts. Either that, or that's just the immense pain of it all. Then I don't remember anything but my mind is fighting to get some memory back. Then I'm taught that everyone I love is an enemy and that I am...

The point is that on top of being wiped and all that, every time I remember they torture me then wipe me again. I kind of feel like faking that I forgot but I know that the trigger words WILL work and me killing would be more me than if I was wiped. So I want it to happen how it happens. Maybe I could even do something wrong and get killed. Then, I wouldn't have to kill anyone myself. No, stop thinking like that, Yara! Wow, I'm scolding myself in my head, I really am going crazy.

So then they beat me like normal and then put the machine around my head.

Clint's POV

It's official, HYDRA took Yara. Laura and I looked anywhere we figured she could've been hiding, my family moved into some hidden floor of the tower and Pietro was a wreck.

I feel like it's my fault that she's gone. I should've listened to Laura. She told me to keep Yara out of it and instead I did the complete opposite and made her an Avenger. I'm ashamed of myself, how could I be so dumb? Yara, my Yara is probably being tortured right now or worse... No, stop thinking like that, Clint! Wow, I'm scolding myself in my head, I really am going crazy.

I just broke down again. It's been routine for the past month. I decided I need to be strong, maybe help Pietro. So I went to his door and knocked. "Come in." I could hear he was crying. "Hey Pietro, how're you holding up?"
"Not so good. I-I just miss her so much and the fact that she could be- that she could be-" he couldn't take it anymore so he just started sobbing and shaking so I held him, whispering reassurances that we're probably more for me. The more I reassured him, the less I believed it so I started crying too and we just stayed there. It felt like we had lost everything.

Tony's POV

It's all my fault, all of it. I gave her powers when I caused an explosion by not looking. Said explosion could've killed her in fact but I'm happy it didn't. I've been searching for her every day in every way possible. Every lead I get, I use. I need to be the one to find her because I was the one who put her in this situation in the first place. I tried to trace her but it was nearly impossible.

I figured that a good way to find her is maybe to go back to past bases we've found and work with those. Nope, nothing, nada, not an absolute single trace of where Yara could possibly be.

"Yara's" POV

I have been here for... how long again. No, no, no please remember Y- uhh- umm... What's my name? Oh flip. What the hell! I don't remember my name. I'm panicking at this point.

Hey, this guy is coming to my room, maybe he can tell me about me.

"Hello." I received a blank stare.
"Who am I? Where am I? What happened? Who are y-"
"All your questions will be answered. For staters, my name is Agent Rumlow." He had a menacing smile that kinda gave me the chills.
"Okay..."
"You are Deathstrike." He then showed me some pictures of some people.

"These are the Avengers. They are your enemies. This is Clint, Laura, Lila, Cooper and Nathaniel Barton. Clint is an enemy but the rest are incompetent. This is Pietro Maximoff he is a huge enemy."
"Why are they all enemies. And what makes the Bartons, besides Clint, incompetent?"
"The incompetent ones can't fight, don't waste your time, and all your enemies are people who took you away from your family."
"Oh." I felt rage.

"I almost forgot, there is a name you might find yourself remembering for some reason , Yara Marie Barton, she is deceased. We eliminated her after her help in the death of your family."
"..."
"Right, now I'm just going to test you on your knowledge and then we can proceed."

"Clint Barton?"
"Enemy."
"Laura Barton?"
"Incompetent."
"Lila, Cooper and Nathaniel Barton?"
"Incompetent."
"Pietro Maximoff?"
"Enemy."
"Avengers?"
"Enemies."
"Yara Marie Barton?"
"Deceased."
"Who are you?"
"Deathstrike."

(A/N Guess who just updated the first time this year😱 Soz for taking so long but like school... xx❤️❤️)