Life's Confusing- (ONE DIRECTION LOVE STORY- FANFIC)

hey guys now that im editing this in 2013 .... finally. I realise this is the worst book in history. well thats what i think haha. (It IS my first fanfic haha) But you guys might enjoy it so thats why i left it up.

PLEASE REMEMBER! this book is called Lifes Confusing for a reason. You are supposed to be confused at first so no hate. Thanks. Lots of Love

CHAPTER 1

ELI POV

My name is Elizabeth May Payne. People either call me Eli, El, Lizzy or Liz. Confusing mixture right? Anyway, i bet you're thinking, Payne? That last name rings a bell? Well I am the sister of the famous Liam James Payne. I only found out a couple of months ago. Now i bet you're thinking, What, you're Liam Payne's long lost sister? Ha-well i guess you could say that. Let me summerize my story. I Elizabeth May, went missing in a cold October breeze. I was only 1 years old. I was kidnapped in the local park. My child-minder was supposed to be looking after me. No instead she sat on her phone. Texting. Oblivious of her surroundings. I didnt know what was going on. As i got older I started to call my kidnappers Mum and Dad. I grew up with 4 younger sisters and 3 older brothers in which didn't give a shit about me. I was always the one taking care of my 4 younger siblings. Then i turned 9 and my 'father' started treating me different than all the rest of my siblings. Oh and i forgot to say that when i was first taken my 'parents' changed my name to Sophie. So throughout my life i have been called Sophie Lee. At age 9 i was getting beaten by my 'father'. Both of my 'parents' were alcholics. Alcholics or not thats no exuse to beat your own child, correct? I knew that there was something different about me. All my siblings had blonde hair. Yes, there's was dirty blonde so it could easily turn brown ike mine, but i always knew something was different.

I am now 16 years of age. Currently sitting in my room in Wolverhampton. That's all i've been doing since i have arrived at my new home. I have two older sisters. Ruth and Nicola. I rarely see them though. There's two resons for that. 1.) They're rarely here. 2.)I never come out of my room.

I guess im just scared. Scared that I will never be accepted. Im scared that I will be found by my kidnappers. Im scared i will get beaten again. Scared that i will never wake up from those horrible dreams.

Ive been horrible to my new family. I ignore them. I really dont mean to be rude. Im just scared.

--------------------2months later------------------

"Elizabeth please come downstairs!" I heard Karen calling my name. I have gotten use to people calling me Elizabeth and not Sophie now. I ran out of my room and ran into the living room. There sat Karen and Geoff (my parents), Liam, Ruth and Nicola. I stood still when I saw them. "Elizabeth please come sit." Karen said patting the seat next to her. I shrugged and hesitantly sat down. "I understand this has been hard for you, darling i understand. But we all think its best if you had some quality time with your brother. You're going on tour with him. Then you will come back for a couple of weeks and then head of to America with him." My eyes widened in shock. I looked around to look at my brother and sisters. Eyes wide. I felt tears prickle in my eyes. Then all of a sudden i busted out crying.

"Oh hun, what's wrong?" Karen asked soothingly rubbing my back. The tears started to flow out. The tears that i had been holding back for so long. I just wanted to stay strong. Stay strong and not cry. "Im so sorry. I have been a terrible daughter and sister! I've been keeping strong for so long. I never meant to put everyone through so much shit. Nobody even knows who I am. I'm a failure." I paused and groaned. "The truth is, is that im scared. Im sorry for being such a terrible daughter and s-sister." I stuttered still facing the ground. "You havent been a terrible daughter Elizabeth. You've been amazing. You have brought our family closer together." Karen said while giving me a side hug. I shook my head vigoriously. "Ive been horrible. I've practically lived in my room for the past 4 months. I havent talked. Barely eaten. Ive barely spoken to my sisters and i dont talk to my own parents. How bad is that? And Liam has tried but i only ignore him. I feel horrible! I cant believe im spilling my guts out to you all right now." i said as i felt one single tear trickle down my face. "El? You have been an amazing sister. We understand this is hard for you El. We completley understand." I sniffed. "Thanks Liam," he smiled. "You spilling your guts to us shows us you are starting to trust us. We love you Eli." Nicola said and i smiled in aknowledgement. "So Mummy wants to know. Wil you go with Liam?" My Mum asked. "Mum-i mean Karen." i quickly corrected myself. "Im 16 im not a baby. I will never call you 'Mummy'" I declared as everybody started to laugh. "Firstly you may call me Mum if you like and secondly you will always be my baby." I rolled my eyes. "Okay Mum, i will go." The word Mum had a ring to it. It almost just flew off my tongue. My mums smile lit up. "Well go pack you're leaving in one hour." My Dad exclaimed. "DAD!" i screeched as he laughed. The word Dad also seemed really easy to say. "I dont have any good clothes. AND im running out of makeup. I need to go shopping first." I whined. "Relax Sis. My girlfriend Dani will go shopping with you. We dont leave for our England/Ireland tour for two weeks." I nodded and ran over to him. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Liam!" I grinned. "Its good to see you smile El. I missed you." Liam whispered in my ear as i escaped from the hug. "ITS GOOD TO SMILE!" I screamed and everyone laughed. "I gotta go pack!" I said running into my room.

"Okay call us whenever you can Elizabeth. We will miss you lots." My Mum said. "When i get a phone." I giggled. We said our goodbyes and got into the car. "Shit." I mumbled under my breath. "You alright El?" Liam questioned seeming quite concerned. "I just realised. Im going to be living with 5 boys on a bus and in a house and hotel rooms for months." I said as my eyes widened. Liam laughed. "You'll be fine Eli-Bellie" He said using my nickname from when i was younger. I nodded. "Oh and we have just a few rules." Liam said and i nodded. "Go on." I said. "K so you are 16. You will not be falling in love or dating any of the boys. No matter what!"

Edited- 07/01/2013