CHAPTER 12-I think I'm pregnant

CHAPTER 12 

ELI POV 

"So why did you come back?" Harry asked sounding quite angry. He didn't hug or even smile when he arrived. I'm currently say in Liam's flat. Liam called all of the boys including Josh. Danielle was also here. Even Louis agreed to come. "Well the truth is I cried myself to sleep every night because I missed you all and family so much. Cos you all are my family and-" I was interrupted by my phone ringing. "Kyle." I said under my breath. "Who's Kyle?" Liam asked. I shook my head. "Uh I gotta take this." I said an walked away. 

----13 days later--- 

@Eli_Payne: Can't believe in two days I will be going on your with the boys!!! Thank you 4 everything boys and dani!  

I was currently living with Liam. Emily has been spending alot of time with harry. And when I mean a lot, I mean ALOT! Louis stopped talking to me after I told him about Kyle. Yes Kyle is my boyfriend. I had gotten "Over" Louis too fast. I love Louis. I don't want to even be with Kyle. I don't love him at all. I love my one and only, Louis tomlinson. If only Louis would give me the time of day. I hated Kyle for- my thoughts were interrupted by Liam. "KYLES HERE!" he yelled. Here's my chance I thought to myself. All the boys+Josh are here. They would help. Won't they?

"Kyle I'm sorry but it's over." I whispered when I met him standing at the door of the Flat. "NO BITCH. Its over when I say it's over!" he yelled. "I'm sorry kyle but I don't love you. I never did. I love louis. I just. I - I just tried to get over him to quickly. The truth Is, is that I can't get over him. I love him too much. It should be illegal to love so much." I replied quickly while stuttering on some words. Suddenly I felt a strong impact on my left cheek. I screamed in pain and my eye started to water. "Bitch! You never ever break up with me! I do the breaking up with." he screamed. "DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER AGAIN. NEVER LAY HANDS ON A WOMEN! GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE FUCKING COPS ON YOU!" I heard Louis screaming at him.

LOUIS POV 

I got up off the couch to go to the kitchen you grab a soda. "I'm sorry Kyle but I don't love you. I never did. I love Louis. I just. I - I just tried to get over him too quickly. The truth is I can't get I've him. I love him too much. It should be illegal to love so much." I heard Eli say. Then I herd a high pitch scream "BITCH! You never ever break up with me! I do the breaking up with!" he yelled. I ran in to see Eli clutching her face. I lost it. "DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER AGAIN. NEVER LAY HANDS ON A WOMEN! GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE FUCKING COPS ON YOU." I screamed. He slammed the door behind him as he left. "Eli!" I said looking at the massive hand print on her face. "That fucking douche? I should of punched him when I had the chance. He's a stupid prick!" I said frustrated. "I'm fine." she said. I smiled and placed my hands on both sides of her cheeks. "I heard what you said." I whispered. Her face dropped. "No Smile! Cos I love you too! Remember? Forever and always." I smiled and suddenly my lips were pushed to hers. 

----1 week later---- 

ELI POV 

The tour had been going great! The paps have been stalking my every move! Lou and I are a couple. Stronger than ever. I haven't been very well the past weeks. But I'm still Rockin the stage. Each morning I have been throwing up and I have had a very odd appetite. "Hey Eli. Can dani and I talk to you please?" Liam said knocking me out of my thoughts. I nodded and smiled. I patted the seat next to me. Dani an Liam sat down next to me. "What's up?" I asked. "Uh Eli when did you have your last period?" dani questioned. And that's when it hit me. "Uh about a week ago? Yeah it's a week late." I said. "please tell me your still a virgin and Lou didn't take it if he did I'm-" I cut Liam off. "Lou didn't take it." I responded. Liam and dani sighed in relief. "But Kyle. He uh beat me and then apologized and he told me he loved me an then became uh, very affectionate. I tried to stop him." Liam eyes widened. "Please tell me you were on birth control an he used a frikin condom." dani said, eyes closed. "Uh...well...um" I hesitated. "FUCK! DANI GO BUY HER SOME PREGNANCY TESTS!" Liam shouted. "Buy who preg tests?" Louis said while pecking me on the lips. "Lou I think I'm preggo." I spoke. "Kyles." I gulped 

••••••___•••••• 

HEY GUYS I HAVE OVER 300 READS!!!! WTF!!!! Ahhh! Anyway PLEASE check out @kbrooks12 . Shes a really sweet girl and is new to wattpad!! Please check our her story!! love you all xoxo

Edited 08/01/2013