Chapter 41-I havent changed

CHAPTER 41 

MIRANDA POV 

I left to go to Tesco's with Daisy, Phoebe and Lottie. Maybe I should tell you guys a little bit more about me. My name is Miranda De La Rosa. I'm average height and average weight. I have curly brown hair and light brown eyes. I'm just one of those girls who just love to have fun! You guys are probably wondering how I know Louis, am I right? Well Louis and I used to be best friends. We practically grew up together. My mother and Louis mum used to be VERY close. Im currently 18. When Louis and I were little it was hard to separate us. EW not in that way you're thinking of, you dirty minded people! I mean we were just very close. My dad worked abroad. He was always away working in America. He was a manager for many celebs. My mum is currently a makeup artist so she's never home. She's always chilling, getting drunk. And I don't want you guys thinking that just because I'm a girl and Louis is a boy that we had feelings for each other, because that's just disgusting. Louis is like my brother. Imagine dating your brother...gross right? Anyway Louis has changed since before the xfactor. He's changed quite a bit. Let me enlighten you.

~~~~flashback~~~~ 

I sat at home flipping through tv channels...NOTHING ON. I jumped at the noise of the doorbell. I ran over hoping I was Louis. He had been ignoring me for the past two days! I opened the front door to indeed see a Louis William Tomlinson standing in front of me."I MADE IT!" He yelled. "Wait what?" I asked very confused. "Well I didn't tell anyone but Stan. I made it past the auditions for x-factor! " he yelled jumping around. "I knew you could sing! But I didn't know you were gonna audition! CONGRATS!" I screamed jumping up and hugging him.

~~~~end of flashback~~~~

If only you guys could see the grin on Louis' face that day. He was so happy. He was Louis. And I can tell you, I like the old Louis ALOT better.

When One Direction's first album came out I noticed a big difference in Louis. He started to ignore me more and more. He started to get hate over twitter and his mood changed from 'I love everyone&everything.' To 'I dont give a fuck.' He changed his number and never gave it to me. I remember the time when I tried to call him. I tried calling him at the time I needed most, but the little British lady on the other name said the words that stung like a bee. "this number is no longer available." She said and that's when I knew I had lost my best friend forever and there was no chance of me getting him back.

LOUIS POV 

"She hates me mum. I don't wanna be around someone who hates me." I said pacing back and forth. "She doesn't hate you Louis. She's upset because of how much you have changed." My mum said taking another sip of her tea. "Eh! I haven't changed at all!" I yelled. She raised her eyebrow. "Louis you have changed more than you realize." She paused. "When you go on tour after Christmas, I want you to take her with you."

:) 

•••• 

Woah uploaded two chapters in one day! Whoop! This one isn't even a chapter it's so short lol. Anyways hope your enjoying this. 

COMMENT AND FAN.

COMMENT FOR 

LOLI (Louis and Eli) 

KAILI (Kaiden and Eli) 

HALIRY (Harry and Eli)