Chapter 64-Reporting this shit

CHAPTER 64

ELI POV

"You have to tell us everything. Now." Harry ordered. "Kaiden's friend and my old managers friend was the person who almost killed me." Everyone's eyes widened. "Eli we have to go to the police." I nodded. "We will eventually." I smirked. "Eli im serious. Im not joking around. You're my little sister and im not risking you getting hurt again. Im here for you. Im only looking out for you." I nodded. "Yeah LiLi I know. But I just want sleep." I said. "Yeah im a little tired to. You guys can stay the night if you want." Louis told all the boys. They all nodded in agreement that they would stay. Louis followed me to the bedroom. "Eli I mean it. Please tell me the whole story." He said. I changed into one of his shirts and took off my makeup. "Louis. Can we just sleep?" I asked him as I got under the covers. "No. Not u until you tell me everything." He demanded. "Well there's not much to it. Zack is jealous. He likes me. But he can't have me. Taylor is his girlfriend and they both hate me." I carried on giving him the whole explanation.

LOUIS POV

Who knew life could be so confusing. So complicated. "Louis please dont hate me." Eli whispered. I could feel her warm breath on my left cheek. "Eli I don't hate you. I just wish you would've told me earlier. I wish you hadn't kept it a secret." I said as I stared at the white ceiling. "I was scared Lou." She whispered. Wow. Now I just felt bad. I pulled Eli in, she layed her head upon my chest. We sat in silence for a while, just listening to each others peaceful breathing and our heart beats. "Eli. I know you are scared. But im fixing this. We will be fine. As long as you're with me." I whispered. I kissed her forehead, my lips lingering there for a while. "I love you Eli. Understand that you can tell me anything." I whispered. "I love you more." She whispered back before drifting off to sleep...

I awoke to the sunshine blinding me through the windows. I looked to my left to see a peaceful Elizabeth sleeping there. I smiled. I quietly creeped out of the bed trying not to wake her.

I walked out into the kitchen where all of the lads were sitting. "Did you figure out what happened?" I nodded. "Liam ill tell you on the way." I said grabbing my coat. "Wait where are we going?" Liam asked me. "To report all the shit that's happening." I stated. "You boys stay here. If Eli wakes up just tell her we will be back soon." I said to the four other boys standing in front of me. They all nodded. "Oh and hey I will knock on Miranda's door and ask her to come." Everyone nodded. And if Im not mistaken, I saw a slight smile appear on Nialls face.

MIRANDA POV

I knocked on the hotel room door. I honestly hadn't spent enough time with these boys, and I felt bad about it. We go to Australia next. And im determined to make them my friends. Niall and i have barely talked recently, considering that we are in a relationship. I guess i just havent been myself. The door opened and a sexy looking Niall stood there.

NIALL POV

I opened the door to see a gorgeous looking Miranda standing there. I hadn't talked to Miranda in what? A week? She has been keeping to herself. But I get that. Louis and Miranda don't have the best relationship.

"Hey Niall!" She greeted me which knocked me out of my thoughts. "Hey beautiful. How have you been?" She looked down at her wrists. It was covered in bracelets "I've been good." She said as she looked up. "You don't cut?" She said. "Nope. Are you CRAY CRAY?" She laughed. "Maybe." I said as I pulled her in and kissed her.

@MirandaRose: My sexy boyfriend @NiallOfficial is officially CRAY CRAY. Xx

I retweeted it.

@NiallOfficial: @MirandaRose im definitely sexy ;) love yaaa. missed talking to yaaaaxx

ELI POV

I awoke in an empty bed. I groaned. I jumped out and walked into the hotel living room. All the boys plus Miranda were sitting around. I looked again and notice my brother and and Louis weren't there. "Morning guys! Where's Lou and Liam?" I asked. "Missed ya morning sex?" Niall said laughing and I rolled my eyes. Miranda slapped him over the head. "Oh how I love you Anda!" I said laughing. "They went out to uh report the shit that happened to you with Liam." Harry said. My eyes widened. "Uh lad i don't think you were supposed to tell her that." Niall said. "He's doing what!?" I screamed. "Oh my fucking god!" I screamed. "When did he leave? Will he be back soon?" They all nodded. "Ugh Zayn give me a fag! Im stressed out." I demanded (A/N remember a fag is a cigarette lol) "Eli you gotta quit smoking when your stressed." Zayn said calmly. I started to pace back and forth. "What if something goes wrong Zayn." I stuttered.

LIAM POV

--later that day--

I walked into the hotel room with Louis. "Wheres Eli?" Louis asked, taking the words right out of my mouth. Harry pointed to the balcony. "She's having her forth fag. She out there with Miranda." Lou and I nodded and walked out to the balcony. "I just don't understand Miranda." Eli said as we walked onto the balcony. "Hey Elz." Louis said kissing her cheek. Miranda walked off inside. Eli turned around to face up. She took one last puff and dropped her fag on the ground and stomped on it. "What did the police say?" She asked "everything's good Eli. Don't worry. They're after them. Them both. Then we will live a happy life." Louis said. "Don't worry Eli I promise. It will all get better. Nothing will go bad after this." I promised Eli. "Im just scared." She said barely a whisper.

HARRY POV

---text convo with Valeria---

H-hey vale! I really wanna see u again. Go on a date w/ me 2nite at 7?

V-hey Harry! I would really love going on a date with you.

H-okay sounds great! C u l8r babe. :) x x

----end of text convo----

VALERIA POV

Okay. Date. With. Harry. What. The. Fuck. Do. I. Wear?

Harry is honestly the sweetest guy out there. I admit i was very shy around harry. Around new people I always was. I looked at the clock. 6pm? Fuck.

By the time it came around to 7 I was dressed in a silk, sparkly green dress. It was low cut and it had thin straps. I wore a pair of simple black heels to go with it. My brown long hair was swooped around to the left.

Suddenly the bell rang. I ran over to the door. "You ready m'lady?" A young handsome Harry asked. E was dressed in a smart black suite. I nodded and linked my arm with his.

"This is beautiful." I gasped. I looked around at the beautiful scenery. "I live here and I never knew this was here." I said. My eyes were wide. He laughed. "Actually josh found this. He didnt mean to he got lost on his way to the hotel." Harry laughed. The naked trees had silver light glowing all over. There was a red table, and it was neatly made out. This ought to be a good night.

--later that night--

As I took a sip of my red wine. Harry asked me the question. "Vale. You know I really like you. Please. Would you e my girlfriend?"

ELI POV

@Eli_Payne: hey guys. Im so bored! We leave Ecuador in 2days! It's been fun!

@TaylorSwift13: @Eli_Payne we never stayed in contact! :( where are you off to next? Wanna chill!

@Eli_Payne: @TaylorSwift13 Sorry babe. I miss you! Im in Australia in two days! Dont know when I'll be back in America.

@TaylorSwift13: @Eli_Payne im in London soon for the awards!!! We are chilling then and we should make some tunes with @EdSheeran

@EdSheeran: @Eli_Payne @TaylorSwift13 she won't sing anymore! :(

"Guys! Go to your own hotel room now!" I ordered. They all looked at me shocked. "Ooh! You want sexy sex time with louis?" Niall laughed. "Yes. You go have 'sexy sex time' with Miranda. But don't be to loud! You guys are only next door." I said. "Ew I don't wanna know what my sisters gonna do with my best friend. You better be joking about that." Liam said as I pushed everyone out the room. I just winked and closed the door.

:)

••••

MY MOTHER FUCKING CHAPTER DELETED! IM SO SO SORRY!!!! IT WAS GNNA BE LONGER! I STILL HOPE U ENJOYED IT!

COMMENT AND FAN AND VOTE THANKS LOVE U ALL