Chapter 52-Id never hurt him

CHAPTER 52 

MIRANDA POV 

**bang bang**  

I knocked on Nialls door a bit to loud. Not my fault. I was seriously pissed. "Coming! Calm ya tits!" I heard the familiar Irish voice shout. It was 2am. He might me a little pissed. He opened the door to see me standing there. I walked in. I was frozen. Absolutley freezing. "What are you doing he-" I cut him off. "Fucking Louis! Mother fucking Louis! It fucking three a.m and he went off somewhere without giving me a mother fucking key! And harrys not in. Do you understand how pissed I am? Do you have a spare key?" I screamed. "Woah woah what's with all the noise?" I heard a boy say. I turned around to see Harry, Liam, and Zayn. "Holy mother fucking shit! Get some shirts on." I yelled. To be honest I actually wouldn't mind staring at Nialls for a while...k I'm getting off track. "Harry please tell me you have your key!" I said running over to him. " yeah why?" He asked rubbing his eyes. "Well you know I'm staying with you and Louis till the stupid tour... Yeah well he decided to go somewhere without giving me a key! So I was like outside the apartment for like four hours freezing my ass off! I've been there since eleven!" I said waiting impatiently for the gold key. "Oh my god Miranda are you okay love?" Niall asked sounding concerned. "Yeah. I just need sleep!" I said. "I never knew they were staying over..." Liam whispered to nobody in particular. "Harry please just give me the key." He handed me the gold key. "Thank you. Sorry for waking y'all up." I said and ran towards the door.

LOUIS POV 

I awoke to my phone beeping. It was a tweet.

@MirandaRose: @Louis_Tomlinson Just got home! It 3:40am! Thanks a lot had to go find fucking Harry to get a key! Thanks got leaving me it!

Louis_Tomlinson: @MirandaRose Fuck I'm so sorry! Hope your alright! Xxx

@MirandaRose: @Louis_Tomlinson You've fucking changed.

ELI POV 

It's nice to know the Tomlinson family still love me. We are leaving early because the boys have a flight to Paris for a conference.

"Have a safe flight babe." I whispered into my boyfriends ear. "I will. Stay safe." I nodded and smiled "I'm gonna spend today chilling with Miranda. Imma figure out what real happened between you two!" I said he laughed. "Good luck! Ill be surprised if you can et through to her." I rolled my eyes. "Remember I'm magical!" He laughed.

****FLIGHT 360 TO PARIS IS NOW BOARDING. THAT'S FLIGHT 360 TO PARIS, NOW BOARDING.****

"Well that's you! I will see you later tonight." I said giving him a hug. "Hey we aren't at my mums anymore. You can kiss me." He said. I laughed. "But we are in a public place." He gave me the 'evil eye.' I laughed as Paul dragged him off towards boarding.

"Hey Miranda! It's Eli! Where are you?!" I yelled into the apartment. "COMING!" She yelled back. Soon enough a girl dressed in green skinny jeans and a long blue top with black boots appeared in front of me. "Hi." She said smiling. "Hey so all the boys are on their way to Paris so I was wondering if you wanted to hang out. Go shopping or something?" Her smile widened. "Oooh yes please!" She said I smiled. "Oooh and here's Niall's card. He said something about wanting to pay for your shopping spree. He said if you don't use it he's gonna hate you forever and will eat all your food." I said laughing a little. "Niall? He really said that?" I looked Miranda in the eyes. "NO WAY!" I shouted. "What?" She exclaimed. "You like my lil brother!" I yelled. "One. He's not your lil brother. Two. He's older than you. And three. Ewwww gross!" She said trying not to smile. "I know you like him. Don't lie to me." I said crossing my arms In front of my chest. "Fine. Fine. I have this major crush on Niall. The way he smiles. His laugh. The hugs he gives. It's just. I've never actually felt this way about a guy." Miranda said shyly. I smiled. "We have alot to talk about then! Lets go shopping." I said linking my arm with Miranda's and walking out the door.