Chapter 42-You have changed

CHAPTER 42 

ELI POV 

"Okay. Bye Kai I'm gonna miss you." I whispered in his ear as he gave me a bone crushing hug. "Bye baby. I love you so so so so much. I will text you as much as I can." I nodded and smashed my lips to his. We were interrupted my Isaac. "Okay that's enough making out." He said. "Keep an eye on him Isaac." I winked. "No Vegas girl is more attractive then you are." He whispered. "Love you! Now don't let me keep you. Go have fun! And remember the reason why you are there! For business!" I said. "Okay see you in two weeks. Love you." He said smashing his lips to mine again. "Just for luck." He flirted and I laughed and rolled my eyes and pushed them out so they wouldn't miss there flight.

Before I knew it. I was all alone. GREAT. Taylor is visiting her family, Demi is away, Justin is on tour. Maybe it's the day I text Harry. Maybe he's just someone I could talk to. Although first I'm going on a shopping spree.

LOUIS POV 

Miranda entered the house with the twins and Lottie. My sisters jumped up and hugged me. "Mummy never told us you were coming." Daisy cooed. "Louis never told mummy." My mum said. "Bad Louis. We might of not been in." Phoebe said tapping my nose. "I missed you Lou. Where's my Eli? I really need to talk to her." Lottie said. She had the same personality as Eli. It killed me. I miss Eli... 

"Um...Eli is uh. Well we aren't together anymore." I said. "She well I've got another girlfriend now." Lottie eyes widened. "The media is true? Your dating that slag of a girl? Ashely?" She screamed. "CHARLOTTE! LANGUAGE!" My mum said. "I'm going out." She said and stormed away.

"Daisy, phoebe can you go play upstairs while I talk to Miranda and mum?" The girls nodded and ran up stairs. "Miranda." I said patting the seat next to me. "I'd rather stand." She said through gritted teeth. "You've changed Louis. You've changed too much." She sighed. "Miranda you need to spend time with Louis. I want you to go on tour with him after Christmas." My mum said. "Ha-ha very funny! Don't even-" I cut her off. "Miranda I'm still the same old Louis." I said. "No you're not!" She scowled.

ELI POV 

"Ugh I'm so sorry! I'm such a clumsy person." I said to the young curly haired boy as I bent down to collect my shopping bags and the things he dropped. "Here you go." I said standing up. "Eli?" The boy said. "Harry?" I said barely a whisper. I jumped up and gave him a hug.

:) 

•••• 

Lol this is barely a chapter it's SO short! Sorry :(

FAN

COMMENT

LOLI (Louis and eli) 

HALIRY (Harry and Eli) 

KAILI ( Kaiden and Eli)

ThankYuu 4 reading xxx