Chapter 53-Kendall's party

CHAPTER 53

ELI POV

"And that's the last dance that we are going to learn for the concert. Consume fittings next! Take five!" Our dance instructor, Katherine said. I immediately ran to my locker an took out my phone to call Louis.

--call convo with Louis--

L-hey babe whatsup?

E-hey I just wanted to call you I have 5mins

L-ooh okay so hi.

E-hi guess what?

L-what?

E-i love youuuuuuu!

L-haha so what time do you want me to come pic you up?

E-uh around 3ish?

L-Okay cool! Everyone being nice to you.

E-eh I guess

L-liar! I know when you lie.

E-well there's a few dancers that are horrible to me but I fight through it ya know?

L-yeah I know babe. Well you better get back to work. Love you! See you around three!

E-yep love you too!

---end of call---

I had a few more minutes before I had to go to costume so I decided to go on twitter.

@Eli_Payne:About to get fitted for our costumes! I'm so excited!!xx

@Imagines1Dlove: @eli_payne you're gorgeous don't let haters get you down.

@eli_payne: @imagines1Dlove NEVER. And thank youu love. Xx

@EliPayneIsMyIdol: @Eli_Payne I know you will nvr c this but thank you 4 helping me StayStrong through everything. If it wasn't 4u I wouldn't b here 2day.luv u

@Eli_Payne:@EliPayneIsMyIdol thank you. You're keeping me strong to. I hope you are okay. I just followed u DM me whenever you need to talk. #StayStrong Love youxx

"Girls lets go get you fitted!" Katherine yelled. I put my phone away and ran to get ready.

The first costume I tried on was for Take Me Home. It was an easy costume. It was a pair of short shorts and we all had different colored tanks. My tank was my favorite color, purple. The second outfit was for Little Things. Then Last first kiss. Then Summer Love. The music on their new album was amazing. I've only heard the whole album once but my favorite song is either last first kiss or little things.

---later that day---

"No it was just amazing! The costumes are fab!" I exclaimed and everyone laughed. "Hey have you guys heard from Taylor recently?" I asked quite concerned everyone shook their heads. "I'm sure she's okay." I nodded and agreed. "Oh here you go Niall I forgot to give you your card." Miranda's said handing him back his credit card. "Ooh what did you buy?" He asked. "She brought everything with her own money!" I exclaimed pointing towards Miranda. Niall gasped while Miranda gave me the evil eye. I just laughed. "That's so not true. I brought a coffee with your card." She said trying to save herself. "How much did that coffee cost then?" Niall asked her. "£3.88." She mumbled. "And how much did you spend using your own money." "Like uh £550" Niall's eyes widened in shock.

While Niall and Miranda had their small money argument I went on twitter.

@Eli_Payne: Night in with @Real_Liam_Payne @ZaynMalik @NiallOfficial @Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles and @MirandaRose. gonna be good!xxx

@AndySamuels31:@Eli_Payne why didn't you invite me! Still need to meet you!

@Eli_Payne: @AndySamuels31 Get your ass to my place then! I wanna meet ya 2. Text Liam he will give ya the deets!xx