Yeetus Deletus

Pax East, Day 1.

Alyssa's P.O.V
- - -
I woke up with a pounding headache and in a bed? I don't even remember how I got here.
It was 11am, I wondered where Jaren was because we were suppose to share a room.
I look over the right side of the bed and there he was, sleeping like a baby on the floor. I felt kind of bad that I was in the bed and he was on the floor. It must be very uncomfortable for him. I guess everyone else was awake based on the screaming I was hearing near the living room of the hotel.

I noticed some ibuprofen on the side table with a glass of water. I guess one of the boys put it there so I sat up and took the medication. 
I planned to wake up Jaren. Pax doesn't officially start till 1:30pm but it's recommended that all creators get there around 12:30 to 1. I get out of bed and lay on top of Jaren.
"Wakey wakey" I cooed at Jaren, poking his cheeks.

Jaren groans, pushing me off of him. I giggled then laid back on top of him.
"Come on Jaren, we have to start getting ready, it's 11" I said, laying my head on his chest, still on top of him. Jaren finally gets up. I make my way into the bathroom with some leggings and and a tee shirt from my merch collection and began to take a shower as well as brush my teeth, and try to look decent for Pax. Today is the day I actually show my face as MissyLyssy in public. I felt a bit anxious but overall excited.

I grabbed my clothes so I can change into them. Jaren was already dressed, just waiting for me to finish in the bathroom. I get out of the bathroom and he goes in.
"I'M STEALING ONE OF YOUR HOODIES BECAUSE I'M TOO LAZY TO GET ONE OF MINE" I shouted to Jaren.
"GO FOR IT" He shouted back.
I grabbed one of his hoodies which happened to be his "damb" one. It fit loosely on me but I love oversized shit anyways. I grab my little bag and began to put all my essentials in it.

My phone charger, portable, gum, chapstick, etc. I put my juul in the small pocket. I went into the living room. All the boys were sat on the couch just talking. They noticed I was wearing Jaren's hoodie.
"You guys fucked, didn't you?" Eric teased.
"No we didn't, you cuntbag, he's my best motherfucking friend " I said, blushing a bit based on the fact I was embarrassed.
"HEY I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND BITCH" John shouts. "You're my vape borther, there's a difference" I said jumping on him and rolling my eyes playfully.

I put my arms around his neck while he pretty much cradled me like a baby. Take my word on this but I can never see John and I dating.
We are too similar as well as act like we are brother and sister. Jaren came out into the living room a bit after giving John and I a weird look but shrugged it off, not questioning it. It was 12:03pm, Cam, Eric, John, Jaren, and I all got in an Uber to go to Pax.

12:40pm

We finally arrived and went up to the entrance. John, Eric, and I were all just ripping our vapes, you know just bros being bros, plus a female. The boys and I all showed our passes to the security guy and he let us in. I was shaking. I guess Jaren could sense that because he grabbed my hand and squeezed it, to comfort me. I squeezed his hand back and gave him a soft smile. I don't do well with crowded places, just makes me feel hella anxious.

Craig decided to take a picture of all of us at pax, both Jaren and I had the same idea to cover our faces. No face reveals just yet. Even though we are both going to meet a bunch of fans and they are gonna know what we look like. Welp, maybe I can just ask them not to post it.

1:30pm

And so it begins. The boys and I walked to a bunch of our other friends like FourZer0Seven / Scotty, BigJigglyPanda / Anthony, and many others. We walked around, while all the people / fans came in.
A fan came up to me.
"Are you MissyLyssy?" She asked me.
Jaren let go of my hand and stood with the other guys so I can talk with the girl.
"Yes I am, what's your name hun?" I asked.
"My name is Amelia, I'm such a big fan. I love you so much, oh my god, you're so beautiful." She said, with a huge smile across her face.
"Aww thank you, I love you too" I said giggling.
"Can I get a picture, please?" She asked.
"Of course, just don't post it yet, still haven't done a face reveal." I replied. She nodded.
I smiled with the girl as she took a selfie with me. She left after we talked for a bit more and I went back to the boys.

Towards the end of the convention

I've meet so many supporters and it honestly felt amazing. Hearing everyone's stories, and feeling all that love really boosted my confidence and made me so happy. I was at an amazing convention with amazing people.
I was honestly really excited for the other two days of Pax. Pax had ended at around 6pm.
I was dead tired.
"Jarennnn" I said in a whining tone.
"Yessssss" He replied, mocking me.
"Pwiggy back rwide" I asked like a child.
He rolled his eyes playfully and bent down for me to get on his back.
"YAY" I exclaimed excitedly and got on his back.

John tried to take a picture of us without us noticing but he wasn't very sneaky. We both noticed and turned our heads away from the camera. John groaned out in annoyance. Jaren was carrying me while I was hitting my juul. He let out a chuckle and rolled his eyes while I smiled at him.
We all decided to go and explore Boston. It was honestly beautiful, I haven't really traveled out of my home state Illinois. We all decided to go out to eat at around 7pm. I don't know why but I was craving some boneless wings so we all went to Buffalo Wild Wings. We all left to go back to the hotel after eating.
It was around 10pm at this point.

The boys went to edit while I was just dead tired and didn't feel like doing a lot of editing, I just continued to work on the video I planned to post tomorrow. Jaren came into the room at around 11:30.
"I'll take the floor again." He said, starting to make a bed on the floor.
"No you won't." I argued getting off the bed.
"Shut up and let me sleep on the floor, take the motherfucking bed bitch" He said acting sassy and pretending to be annoying.
"I'm not sleeping on the bed again" We argued for a solid 5 minutes about who takes the bed.
"Fine, i'll sleep on the bed, but you're sleeping in it with me then" I said, sick of the back and forth, pointless argument.

"Ughhhh fine." He agreed, groaning.
We both lay in the bed after setting our alarms and plugging in our phones. We both ended up falling asleep not too long after.
- - -
Word count: 1223