Your Mom's A Hoe

April 30th, The day after Jaren's birthday.
                          Jaren's P.O.V
                                    - - -
I woke up cuddled up to Alyssa. She was still sleeping. I reach over to grab my phone, trying not to wake Alyssa in the process.
I read the time, 9:30am.
Well, I woke up a bit earlier than usual. My head hurt, but not too badly.
I just stayed in bed for a bit. I studied Alyssa. She looked so peaceful as she slept. I promise I'm not trying to be a creep or anything.
She's just so damn beautiful, no.
She's just so damn perfect.

I ended up staying in bed for an extra 30 minutes, just cherishing the warmth of Alyssa cuddled up next to me.
I slowly got out of bed. I covered Alyssa with the comforter due to the fact it was half way off her body. I made my way downstairs with the smell of coffee. I saw John was awake and making coffee in the kitchen. He took a sip of his drink and saw me entering the kitchen.
"What's up brother?" He asked, taking another sip of his coffee.

"Nothing really." I replied and shrugged.
"What you doing up so early?" I added on.
"Don't really know, I guess the sun woke me up." He replied, nodding at the sun shining through the open blinds. I noticed Toby wasn't there. I asked John about it and He said that Toby ended up waking up at around 8am and ubered home with Eric and Mason.

"John, you're my best friend and I can tell you anything right?" I asked after having random conversation with him.
"Yeah, of course brother, what's up?" He asked.
"I think, I think I'm falling in love with her?" I said, but it sounded like a question towards the end.
"Alyssa?" He asked. I nodded in respond.
"Well what's wrong with that? Do you love her?" He asked me.
"I mean, yeah. I do love her. I always have, friend wise and relationship wise. But it's only been a month of us dating, isn't it too soon to say you love a person?" I said, fidgeting with my fingers.

"It's never too early nor too late to develop a love for a person. If you love her, tell her man. Looking at her, she probably feels the same way. I mean she's dating you man, that's gotta tell you something." He said, chucking and pushing my shoulder softly. I rolled my eyes at him. He started off saying some actual good advice and turned it into an insult.
That's the John we all know and sadly love.
                         Alyssa's P.O.V
                                    - - -
I was awoken in an empty bed. My head was pounding but I shrugged it off. I went into the bathroom to do my business and brush my teeth. Morning breath is nasty as fuck, the taste is even nastier. I didn't take long, probably 5 minutes. I looked down and noticed I was in only a shirt. The shirt was oversized on me and went a bit past my mid thighs. It was obvious it belonged to Jaren. I threw on a pair of joggers that belong to Jaren, mainly because my stuff is still at John's hotel. I tied the string tight so they wouldn't slip down. I grabbed my juul from the bed side table and put it in my pocket. My head was still pounding. I made my way downstairs to get some medication and heard John and Jaren's voice. I felt awkward and didn't want to interrupt so I just stayed by the end of the staircase, still able to hear their conversation.
Is this weird and creepy? Probably.

"I think, I think I'm falling in love with her?"
I hear Jaren say. My eyes widened.
Are they talking about me?
I heard John say my name at some point and they continued to converse.
I guess they are talking about me.
I was intrigued by the conversation and continued to listen. John asked something alone the lines of "do you love her".

"I mean, yeah. I do love her. I always have, friend wise and relationship wise. But it's only been a month of us dating, isn't it too soon to say you love a person?" I heard Jaren say.
I felt my heart racing.
He loves me? Like love loves me?
I bit my lip and fidgeted with my fingers.
Do I love him too?
I entered the kitchen, pretending I didn't hear their conversation. Jaren's back was to me, whole John was facing the entrance to the kitchen. John noticed me walking in.