Oops I did it again

Alyssa's P.O.V
                                     - - -

It's been a month since Jaren has asked me to move in with him. I agreed to move in but I couldn't due to my lease at the time. I was kind of grateful for the lease because I spent the month just hanging out with my family, my friends, exploring the city, etc. You know, making the best of the last moments I'm really going to spent in Illinois. Of course, I'm going to visit but I won't be able to everyday.

I told my mom about Jaren and his offer.
She was happy for me but of course had her millions of questions. She also felt a bit sad that I was leaving but was overall happy I found someone. She tends to bully me a lot about not having a boyfriend and shit. She does is out of love though, I know that for sure. She also mentioned how she wanted to meet him before I move. I told her I'd have to talk to Jaren about it, spoiler alert he agreed.

Right now, he's flying down here to help me pack and move, as well as meet my family. I'm suppose to pick him up from the airport at 1pm. It's 12:10 right now. I gathered everything and began to drive to the airport. It was around a 30 minute drive. I blasted my music and casually hit my juul. I was a little nervous. My family is well, crazy.

I made it to the airport at around 12:48 due to a bit of traffic. I was now waiting at the little driveway that you pick up people at.

Favorite Cunt❤️: Hey, just landed, wya? ❤️

                         BBC Lyssy: I'm near the
entrance ❤️

He opened it and didn't respond. Now we play the waiting game. I put my car in park and casually hit my juul. I was excited to see him after such a long month. I saw him exit through the entrance. He looked a bit confused. I mean, I kind of understand his confusion because he's never visited me in Illinois before. He hasn't even seen what my car looks like. I couldn't help but laugh. I unbuckled my seatbelt and exited the car. I made my way up to him. His eyes widened when he saw me and he ran up to me, still rolling his suitcase, and tackled me in a bear hug. I giggled.

"Miss me that much?" I said, hugging him back.
"Hell yeah, the fuck you mean." He said, letting go. A huge smile painted on his face.
I held his hand and lead him to my car. He put his suitcase in the trunk and got in the front seat. I began to drive us back to my place.
He held my hand the whole way.

Traffic ended up clearing up on our way back. It didn't take long to get back home. I parked the car into the parking lot of my apartment complex. Jaren took out his suitcase from the trunk while I went and unlocked the front door. He rolled his suitcase and followed behind me. We went up the stairs to the 3rd floor. I opened my apartments door and went inside, holding the door for Jaren.

"This looks nice and homey." Jaren said, leaving his suitcase by the front door and plopping onto the couch. I let out a soft giggle.
"Yes but now it's gotta be all packed up." I said before proceeding to sit next to him. He put his head in my lap. I began to play with his hair.
"When are we suppose to go see your family?" He asked, he closed his eyes enjoying me playing with his hair.
"Do you want to today?" I said, looking at the time on my phone. It's only 2pm. He softly nodded his head yes.
"Let me just call my mom." I said to him. He just cuddled up in my lap.

I clicked on her contact and began to call her.
Ring...
Ring...
Rin-
"Hello?" My mom said.
"Hey mom, I was wondering if you guys were busy today?" I asked her. Jaren just looks up at me while I was on the phone.
"No we aren't. Why?" She asks. I looked down at Jaren.
"Well Jaren has landed and we were wondering if we could visit today?" I said, mentally having my fingers crossed. I just want to get this over with.
"Of course babe, you can come right now if you want!" She exclaimed rather excitedly.
I agreed. Both Jaren and I started getting ready. Jaren wanted to change into a better outfit than his airport outfit to impress my mom. We were both out the door within 10 minutes.

Jaren and I jammed to the music we were blasting in the car. Singing along, dancing, messing around. We made a pit stop to get some coffee due to Jaren being a bit jet lagged. After that we continued driving and were there an hour later. I pulled into the drive way leading us to both exit the car. I felt the nerves again.
"You okay?" Jaren asked, holding my hand.
"Yeah but not prepared for my mother's millions of questions." I said, pecking his lips.
"Ahh, it's the same with all mothers babe." He said before we both walked up to the door, hand in hand.

I knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer. Within second we were greeted by my mother. She had a huge smile painted on her face. Behind her was Sarah, wearing the same smile. It was quite creepy, not gonna lie.
Jaren smiled back at them. My mom stepped to the side and let us both in. Jaren squeezes my hand and rubbed my hand with his thumb as a gesture to help me relax. I looked up and gave him a soft crooked smile to show I was okay.

We all walked into the kitchen to be presented with a spotless kitchen and some platters.
I rolled my eyes knowing my mom forced Sarah to clean with her. This is going to be one wild meeting.

                                     - - -
I'm sorry i've been slacking. This is also kind of short. I suck.

Word count: 1033