Fuck Ya Chicken Strips

Alyssa's P.O.V
                                     - - -
I woke up tangles in Jaren's arms again, I felt safe. I feel so stupid for having a crush on him, I mean it's not a huge one, maybe it'll go away, I have no chance anyways. He's my best friend and I just don't want to fuck it all up. I doubt he would even like me back.
My head was pounding, once again I was hung over. I seriously need to stop drinking so much. I don't even remember what the fuck happened last night.

Jaren was still asleep next to me. I grabbed my phone from the charger. I scroll through my socials, liking fan comments, looking at fan edits and such. It always put me in a good mood. I untangle myself from Jaren, making sure I didn't wake him and got up. I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I grabbed some clothes as well as a towel. I didn't take so long in the shower, maybe 15 minutes. I dry myself off and wrap a towel around my body. I brush my hair then brush my teeth, still with the towel around me. The towel accidentally slipped and as I was mid pulling it back up, all of a sudden I hear the door open.

My eyes widen as I look at the door and see Jaren with the same expression I had.
I shrieked and he quickly closed the door.
My face was completely red based on me being embarrassed as fuck. I quickly get dressed and finish up getting ready. I exit the bathroom and see Jaren on the bed with a shocked expression.

"I'm so sorry Lys, I didn't know you were on there" He said, apologize over and over again.
I giggled out of awkwardness.
"It's fine Jaren" I said to make him relax a bit. He still had a shocked look painted on his face.
"I actually needed to talk to you Alyssa" He said, using my actual name. It caused me to fidget with my fingers, worried but hummer to him as a way to ask what's up.
"Do you remember anything from last night" He said.
"Honestly, I don't. Why? What happened?" I said, worried.
"Nothing, I'll talk to you about it later." He replied. I was even more anxious at this point. What the fuck did I do?

The boys and I all decided to go to the mall, it was my last day in Boston so we all just wanted to hang out. Craig, Jaren, John and I all get into an uber to go shopping. We split up in pairs. Craig and John, Jaren and I.
"OMG THERE IS A BUILD A BEAR" I screamed running to it. Jaren laughed and followed behind me. I was currently in heaven. 21 year old with a 5 year old heart. My eyes widened at this cute asf bear. I ran towards it and picked it up. I cuddled into it, hugging it tight. It wasn't filled yet, but I really wanted him.
"I want it, I'm getting it. This is Timothy. Deal with it." I said to Jaren, taking Timothy to the girl working the stuffing machine.

                       Jaren's P.O.V
                                     - - -
I saw they had custom sound boxes you can put into the bear. I had an idea.
"Alyssa, I'm gonna make up a custom sound to put in the bear, but you can't listen to it till after he's made." I explained.
She agreed, still excited about the bear.
I grab a sound box and move away from her.
"Hi beautiful, I'm really going to miss you, but I love you so much. You're amazing, never forget that. Love, Jaren." I said into the sound box.
I smiled, I was gonna confess to her as well as ask her about what she said last night, but not until later. I'm terrified.

                          Alyssa's P.O.V
                                     - - -
I watched Jaren walk away, I smiled to myself.
"Do you want to grab a heart" The worker asked me.
"Yes ma'am" I replied, still very excited about Timothy. Jaren walks back over.
She guided me through the process of putting the heart into the bear. I cuddled it, kissed it, did all the steps. I finally put the heart into the bear. Jaren gave the sound box to the women and she placed him into the bear and she began to sew him up. She handed him to me.