Damb

Note: Posted in Jaren's car after he gave Alyssa the ring.
- - -

MissyLyssy: The cutest ring from the cutest person ❤️(it's not a wedding ring, just a heads up)                                     - - -@LyssyStan: wHOOO?!@Lii7y: pleASE TELL ME #LII7Y IS REAL@LazyLaura: GET SOMEEEE 😉😉@KryozGaming: 😱😱😱Show More

MissyLyssy:
The cutest ring from the cutest person ❤️
(it's not a wedding ring, just a heads up)
- - -
@LyssyStan: wHOOO?!
@Lii7y: pleASE TELL ME #LII7Y IS REAL
@LazyLaura: GET SOMEEEE 😉😉
@KryozGaming: 😱😱😱
Show More...

Alyssa's P.O.V
- - -
Last night can go down as one of the best nights of my life. I'm over joyed with the fact I can now call Jaren mine. I honestly never thought this would happen. After he asked me to be his girlfriend we both decided to go back to his. It was around 7pm so we cuddled up and watched movies. Just netflix, no chill.
We both ended up falling asleep in each others arms. It's going to be a pain when I have to go back home. But let's just not think about that.
I woke up before Jaren had, it was 10:30 in the morning. I got up to go take a shower as well as get ready for the day.

After my shower, put on some clothes that weren't my pajamas. I didn't take too long to get ready but long enough to where it was before 11. I made my way downstairs and was greeted by Octavia. I smiled and pet her before I let her outside into the backyard to do her business and I made my way to Octavia's food and got it ready for her. I started the coffee machine to make some coffee for Jaren and I.

I have an unhealthy caffeine addiction.
I noticed that the kitchen was a bit messy as I finished up both cups of coffee so I decided to clean up a bit. I let Octavia in and gave her her food as I turned on my music on my phone and proceeded to start on dishes. I had fun while doing the dishes, singing and dancing to my music.
Octavia finished eating and came and sat my legs and I was washing the dishes.
One of my favorite songs, Wings by Eden, came on and I just sang along. Octavia just watched me as I sang, I turned to her and sing the chorus to her.

"So, if you loved me, how was I supposed to know?
'Cause now we're fading and losing what we wanted most
But in spite of how you feel, it's not the end of the world
Some say these things are for the best
How are you so sure?"

She watched me and tried to bark along causing me to giggle.
"Helloooo beautifulllll" Jaren said wrapping his arms around my waist, scaring the shit out of me, might I add. I jumped as his arms wrapped around my waist.
"What the fuck Richard?" I said in a jokingly stern tone. Jaren just chucked and let go of my waist.
"I've taught you well." He said winking at me causing me to roll my eyes at him.
"When did you get here?" I said, nervously. I pretty much was acting like a total dumbass.

"Not too long ago but I sure enjoyed the show" He replied, smirking at me. I blushed and scoffed at him. I handed him the cup of coffee I made him. He took it and proceeded to peck my lips. We took both our coffees into the living room and watched random youtube videos as we drank our coffee.

After we finished our coffees, Jaren and I decided to go out for a late brunch. We both got into Jaren's car and went to this cute little dinner near his house. We both ordered what we wanted when the waiter came to our table. Not too long after my mom called me. I clicked accept and held the phone up to my ear.
"Hi Syssa." My mom exclaimed. Jaren looked at me a little weird, probably hearing the funny childhood name. I mouthed "My mom" and he nodded.
"Hi mom." I said back.
"How's everything? You haven't visited in a while. We all miss you." She said.
"I know, I know, I miss you all too but right now I'm in Canada. I'll visit once I come back, I promise." I said. I really do miss my mom, I love her to death even though sometimes she's overdramatic as fuck but she's my number one person.
"Why are you in Canada?" She asked. I couldn't see her but I could tell she had her eyebrow raised and was ready to ask a billion questions.

"I'll explain when I come to visit you, but I have to go, I'm out having lunch with a friend" I said quickly before she started to throw questions at me.
"Okay, well let me know when you plan on visiting. I love you." She said, sighing at the beginning.
"For sure, I love you too." I said before I proceeded to hang up the call. I guess I ended the call in time because our food came not even a minute later. Let me tell you, this shit was good as fuck. I think I might have moaned a little when I took my first bite. Jaren of course made fun of me for it causing me to once again roll my eyes. I roll my eyes so much, I bet they are going to get stuck one day. Jaren and I both finished up eating, he paid because as I quote he's a "big boy gentleman".

He's a dumbass, but he's my dumbass, so I don't know if that's a win or lose.. i'm kidding.. kinda? We both made our way back into his car and just hung out at his place for the rest of the day. We played Mario Kart with an open lobby so our fans can join. Spoiler alert, kicked everyone's asses. Jaren even tried tickling me to make me lose but I'm a god and pulled through. The littlest things cause me to fall more for this boy. Something about dating your best friend makes it even better.

We finished up playing Mario Kart after playing numerous rounds. We just cuddled on the couch.
"Jaren?" I said.
"Yes baby?" He said, smiling at me. Stupid butterflies, go away.
"I'm probably going to leave in a few days to go back to Illinois, my mom wants me to visit and I have to record videos and stuff." I said, looking down at the ground feeling a bit upset. I don't want to leave but I have to.
"I get it, don't worry Alyssa. I'll be here and you can come back any time. I'll always just be a phone call or text away babe." He said, hugging me closer, lighting up the mood a bit.

I just nodded my head in the crook of his neck. We spent the night just hanging out with each other. I'm probably going to purchase the tickets tomorrow or something but right now I just want to spent time with Jaren.
Not a negative thought in mind.
- - -
Thank you guys so much for 300+ reads, I'm sorry I haven't been on a proper schedule, I'll try to keep up with my updates. Also, I'm ranked #3 in the KyrozGaming tag??

Thank you even though this is a Smii7y fanfiction, I'm still hella grateful

Thank you even though this is a Smii7y fanfiction, I'm still hella grateful. 😂❤️
Much love,
Alyssa.
Word count: 1173
(Word count does not include extra notes, it used to but I decided to now not include them in the word count.)