...And They Were Roommates.

Alyssa's P.O.V
- - -
I woke up still in a call with Jaren. I looked at the time to see it was 10am meaning it was 11am for Jaren. He was an hour ahead of me. He was still sleeping based on the cute little snores I heard. I left it be seeing that we had been in a call for 7 hours straight. If you thought I was gonna end that shit, no I was not. I had no life and things like long ass calls make me happy. I muted my mic and put headphones in. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I unmuted my mic and tried to wake up Jaren.

"Jaren" I said softly, no response.
"Milkbag boy" I said a little louder. Still no response.
"JAREN WAKE THE FUCK UP BEFORE I FLY TO CANADA AND WHIP YOUR ASS" I screamed into my mic of my headphones. Jaren shouted and feel off his bed. I maybe should have considered that he had headphones on. oops.
"Babyyyyyy" He groans out. Hot damn that morning voice always gets me.
"Sorry my love" I said, not even sorry because it was funny as fuck.

"You're not even sorry, I know you." He said, rolling his eyes.
"You're right" I said, winking at him.
Jaren and I aren't official even dating yet.
I guess we're just giving us a test drive?
I began to look through the comments of my face reveal while still on the phone with Jaren. They were all so cute, I mean of course there was some dumb bitches who have no life and decided to hate, but honestly miss me with that negative shit. My life is going pretty damn good right now. After reading some comments, I began to look at plane tickets.

"What chu doingg" Jaren said, dragging out the  ending.
"uhhhhh, nothing" I said making my voice crack a bit. It only happens when I'm nervous.
Jaren raised his eyebrow at me.
"I know you're doing something because of that voice crack you just did" Oh fuck, he knows. I guess he knows me better than I thought. Welp.
Jaren and I talked till we both decided to end it.
The call ended at 12 hours.

That was around a week ago.

I really miss him. Yes we talk everyday but it's really not the same. Holy shit I'm overdramatic as fuck, but love does a thing or two on you.
I JUST USED THE L WORD HOLD UP. I swear I'm not crazy and moving this too fast. Of course I love him as my best friend, even if we get together, he's still my best friend, but I don't love him as in like love love him yet. Mental battles with myself are fun, also insane but it's fineeeee. Right?

I was recording some golf with John, Craig, Ohm, and Anthony (Jiggly).
Before we all started our recordings I asked John what Jaren's address was.
"Oooo, why?" Ohm asked.
"Yeah, what's going on Alyssa?" Anthony asked, I couldn't see his face but can tell he was smirking.
They both don't know about Jaren and I.
Only Craig and John know because they're both little sneaky bastards.
"I'm gonna send him a Moby Huge" I said, bring back in an old joke from the past.
"MOBY HUGGGGEEEE" Craig shouted.
We all laughed, except I was wheezing, never gets old.
I get a text from John in the middle of my beautiful wheezing.

Vape Borther: What's the real reason you need his address Lys? 🤔🤔

I mentally scoffed, what a dumbass.
I texted him back.

  BBC Lyssy: I want to go
surprise visit him, can
you give it to me pls.

Vape Borther: oOoOo I see I see,
It's ***********, hope it goes as planned ;)))

BBC Lyssy: Thanks dad ❤️
you can't tell him, I stg.

Vape Borther: np my child ❤️😘🍆💦
dw, I won't.

BBC Lyssy: ty, ily beech.

Vape Borther: ily2 but what r the odds my husband and wife get together 😔🤘🏻💔🙄

BBC Lyssy: oh, shut up 🖕🏻

I laughed at John's choice of emojis and dumb ass texts causing the other guys to ask what was going on. I made up some dumb excuse, which their dumbasses believed, and we all started recording. While playing, John and I teamed up against the boys and guarded the hole. It was so worth the extra strokes as the boys were screaming and raging at us. That's content boys. The game ended with me in last place.

"Wow Alyssa actually lost a game? Whatttt?" Craig exclaimed.
"Oh shut up, I threw the game bitch. 1 v 1 me in Fortnite and we'll see who's taking after that." I sassed at him causing the boys to laugh once again. Aren't I sooooo funny?
Just let me have this confidence boost once please.
AnYwAyS, we finished up our recording and all left to go edit. I was editing a video I had recorded yesterday but got distracted and went to book plane tickets. Firstly, fuck my ADHD and secondly, I'm actually going to go through with this. After finding the best tickets, I booked them.
I actually went through with it and booked fucking tickets.

Oh my god, I'm so rebellious.
Note the sarcasm.
My flight was on Thursday at 6am. It's currently 7:40pm on a Tuesday.
I called Laura, telling her what the fuck I just did. She was happy for me, she was glad I found someone else to put up with my ass. All my friends just want to come for my neck, but I love them sadly. I began to pack out of boredom. I played some music and sang while packing. I was wearing Jaren's hoodie. Honestly I was a bit upset that it doesn't smell like him that much anymore. When I go over there, he better give me another hoodie. Well if he does let me stay there. What if he doesn't want me there? Brooo stupid negative thoughts, gtfo. No one likes your dumbass.

My anxiousness and nervousness was taken over by overall excitement. I finally get to see my milkbag. I didn't do all my packing. I did some little thing and decided I was hungry.
I ended up eating while finishing up some editing. I finished the video I was editing before so I just started editing a different video till I was done editing. I finished my food and got ready for bed. I ended up falling asleep not too long after my head hit the pillow.
My life had been a damn roller coaster.
- - -
Note: Let me know if you guys are even enjoying this story by commenting and voting bc atm I think this story is kinda shit but like kinda good at the same time.
Much love,
Alyssa.
- - -
Word count: 1101