Oovoo Javer

Alyssa's P.O.V
- - -
I woke up cuddled up to Jaren. I sat up carefully, trying not to wake Jaren but with my luck I started having a coughing attack. Jaren shot up with a worried expression. I suddenly had the urge to puke. I got up off the bed and raced to the bathroom. I threw up all of my guts into the toilet while Jaren held my hair back and comforted me. I started crying.

I haven't puked in years, mainly because I hate the feeling. Just thinking of puking, is nasty as fuck. I finished puking and sat down on the floor with my back against the wall, bawling my eyes outs. Jaren wiped the tears off my face and proceeded to grabbed a towel and helped clean me up. He flushed the toilet and put the back of his hand onto my forehead.

"You're burning up babe." He said, with a worried tone. I put my head in my heads.
I don't get sick often but when I get sick, it's like hell. I felt too weak to get up, what even are the odds of me getting sick out of no where. Jaren picked me up bridal style and laid me back into bed. He tucked me in while he made his way downstairs. He came back up in a matter of minutes with a thermometer.
He took my temperature and saw I had a 102° fever. I've been at Jaren's house for two days now, it's May 2nd. I get a week with Jaren and life just fucks me in the ass and gets me sick. Somebody kill me.

I cuddled up into the blankets, my head in currently throbbing.
"I'm going to go to the store and you some medicine. You staying bed, okay?" He said, pointing his finger at me with a jokingly stern tone at the end.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say dad." I said, causing him to chuckle. He left the room, making sure to close the door. What a good boyfriend, he remembers I hate the door being open. 1 point to him. I felt a wave of tiredness kick me in the ass. I ended up passing out after Jaren left. Oops.
            Jaren's P.O.V
- - -
I made my way to the store, rushing as fast as I could but of course, there was traffic. I felt upset at the fact Alyssa was sick. She's told me in the past before that when she gets sick, it's bad. I made my way into the local pharmacy after around 30 minutes of traffic to get medicine for her. My poor baby, I can't stand to see her suffering. I find the medicine that would tend to her symptoms and went up to the cashier to pay. I quickly paid and decided to get her some soup from Panera. I already knew her favorite soup was Broccoli Cheddar because I'm an amazing boyfriend, duh.

I quickly ordered her food, making sure to get bread with it and waiting for my order.
Alyssa has a weird obsession with bread, she sometimes just eats a piece of bread for the day and will be perfectly fine. I got the soup and made my way back home. I parked my car into my drive way and made my way into the house after unlocking the door to be greeted by Octavia. Fuck. I forgot to feed her.

I set my bags down onto the counter and proceeded to let her outside to do her business. I got her food ready while she was in the backyard and by the time I was finished she was by the door ready to be let in. I let her in and she made her way to her food while I grabbed the medicine and the soup and made my way upstairs.
I walked into my room to see a sleeping Alyssa. I went over by the bedside on her side and tried to lightly shake her awake. She groaned a bit but eventually her eyes fluttered open.
Alyssa's P.O.V
- - -
I felt like dog shit, sleeping just kind of made it worse. I woke up laying onto my side seeing Jaren next to me. I stretched cause Jaren to chuckled at me. I saw he had a bag from the pharmacy and Panera.
"You got Panera?" I tried to say. My voice was croaky and raspy, pretty much gone. Jaren's eyes widened a bit but then he chuckled.
He gave me some medicine and left me the soup. He sat at his set up to finish up editing a video. Honestly, I feel like it would be funny as fuck to record a video with no voice. Got to get that content boys.