#YeetIsMakingAComeback

Alyssa's P.O.V
                                     - - -
I woke up to Laura shaking me awake. She wanted to go out and do something. I got up to go brush my teeth and got dressed.
I gave an idea.
"You know what Laura?" I asked.
"What's up?" She replied.
"I've always wanted to get my nose pierced." I said, feeling spontaneous even though it wouldn't be a big change. She agreed.
She continued getting dressed while I did a little research. I didn't want to get a shitty piercing, so I looked for the best place to get it done.

After finding a place, Laura had finished getting ready, we get into my car. I drove us to a tattoo and piercing place. I go up to the counter, asking the worker if there anyone available for a nose piercing. Honestly, I'm really only going through with this because I'm bored out of my mind and have nothing to do today. There's reasons I hate being bored. I do stupid shit like this. One of the workers takes Laura and I to the back to get the piercing done.

"Am I really doing this right now?" I asked Laura, she laughs and nods.
The piercer put a dot on my nose and asks if that's where I wanted it. I agreed.
"I'm going to count down, okay?" The worker says. I grab Laura's hand and squeeze it.
"3..."
"2..."
"1..."
I feel a sharp pain and tighten my grip on Laura's hand. My eyes teared up a bit but it barley hurt after it was done.

I just did that, I just my nose pierced. The worker gave me a mirror so I can see what it looked like. It was hella cute, it made my face a little more bearable to look at. It was a little cute stud that when it heals completely I can change to a hoop or a new stud.
I took a picture and sent it to Jaren.

BBC Lyssy: (Insert picture.)
Reasons why I shouldn't
get bored.
11:12am

Bagged Cum: It looks cute baby, but I'm a little worried for the next time you randomly get bored, haha.
11:24am

BBC Lyssy: Oh, shush it. 😂❤️
                                                          11:33am

Bagged Cum: Ugh, finnee, only because you're cute. I'm about to board my plane to go home. My plane got delayed by about an hour :( I'll call you when I get home.
11:35am

BBC Lyssy: Okay, I'm looking
forward to it. Ttyl ❤️.
                                                             11:38am

I was really looking forward to it. I miss hearing his voice and seeing his adorable face.
I hate crushes and lovey dovey shit. I feel so dumb but I really can't help it. Feelings suck.
I paid for my piercing with Laura and they gave me information about my new piercing. How to clean it, no make up, yada yada. Laura and I left. We drove around in my car just listening music, well more like screaming the lyrics to songs. These are the moments I always cherish.

We drove around for around an hour and went back to my apartment. I was thinking, maybe I should do a face reveal? It's about time, it'll be a "1 million surprise" even though I was a little over 1 mill. I told Laura about my plan and she was excited.
I tweeted it out:

@MissyLyssy: I think it's about time I do that face reveal? hmmmmm.. 🤔🤔
tweet some questions as well u beautiful ppl.
(tweeted 3 minutes ago)
358 retweets 5,367 likes
                            - - -
@LyssyStan: YESSS DO ITTTT
@Krii7y: ITS ABOUT TIME OMG YES
@KyrozGaming: ohhhh shitttt, I can't wait to see what you finally look like bitch. 😳💦
@MissyLyssy: @KryozGaming stfu you've seen my face dumbass 🤦🏻‍♀️
@KryozGaming: @MissyLysssy Oh yeahhhh, I forgot. I missed my chance to leak your face like I did smii7y's 😤
Show more.

I scoffed at John's reply, I love the bitch but he's a dumbass. I got more than enough questions but a lot of people freaking out about me finally doing a face reveal.
I began to set up everything, nervous as fuck but happy as well. The mystery will finally be over. Laura was behind the camera since she hasn't done a face reveal yet for her channel. She counts down from three then hits record.

"HEY WHATS GOOD BITCHES, MISSYLYSSY HERE BACK AT IT AGAIN, BUT YOU ALREADY KNOWWWW" I said into my mic. My camera was set up on a tripod, while I was sitting at a desk with my mic in front of me.
"Soooooo here I am, doing a face reveal. Laura's behind the camera, say Hi Laura."
"Hiiiii" she said.
I laughed, trying not to feel awkward.
"Thank you all for 1 million, I really can't even thank you enough. I love everyone of you, you're all the sweetest and nicest human beings and I'm so thankful to have supporters like you guys." I said, tearing up a bit.
"Sorry, I'm being a bitch pussy and tearing up" I laughed out, wiping my eyes.

"AnYwAyS" I said, making my voice crack.
"I tweeted out earlier firstly letting you guys know about this little video I'm doing right now as well as to ask for some questions." I said, grabbing my phone to answer some questions.
"@ganggang024 asked How was Pax East" I read out.
"It was amazing, I met numerous supporters and spent time with friends. It was honestly the best week of my life. Definitely considering going next year as well" I said, winking at the end. I continued to read out questions and answer them for around an hour now.
I got to one question, not knowing if I should answer it or not. Fuck it.

"@YeetingTheMeat" I stopped, and laughed. Laura laughed at the name as well.
That fucking name man.
"They asked Are you and @Smii7y dating?" I read out. I looked up at Laura and she winked at me.
"No we aren't, He's my best friend, sorry John" I said, whispering the ending into my mic.
"No but seriously Smii7y is one of my best friends, but we do have a son together" I said getting up to grab Timothy. I was being careful not to press his stomach too hard because If the fans heard what Jaren had said in the voice box, the fandom would go crazy, I mean fucking insane. I mean I could have edited it out if it did happen, but I'm really lazy.
"Meet Timothy" I said showing him to the camera, then put him on my lap.
"Well, that's going to have to be the end of today's video" I said, playing with Timothy's arms.
"If you liked today's video, make sure to give it a fat ass thumbs up. I love you all so much, thank you again for 1 mill. bye byeeee" I said waving the camera goodbye. Laura shut the camera off. She hugged me, proud that I had the balls to do that. She ended up leaving not too long after we filmed the video. It was now 4pm and I was editing the face reveal video. About an hour later, Jaren skyped me, I answered.

This time both of our cameras were on.
"Hey beautiful" He said, smiling.
"Hiiii" I said, blushing.
"I saw your tweet, you did a face reveal video?" He said, I nodded.
"Well guess I have to do mine soon, don't I" He said, groaning out jokingly. I giggled.
"Yes sir"
We talked while I edited. We spent hours on the phone. I ended up finishing the editing for the video. It was 10pm. Yes, I just edited a singular video and it took 6 hours. It's gotta be perfect. I posted it to youtube and decided to go to bed. I was still on the phone with Jaren.

We talked till we both eventually fell asleep on the phone. Being far from Jaren has slowly made me fall more and more, it's scary, and painful. Maybe i'll surprise him in Canada. We already made plans that i'd go out there but he doesn't exactly know when i'm actually going to see him. maybe, just maybe.
                                     - - -
Word count: 1363