Fre Sha Vocado

Lil time skip to leaving day.
Illinois to Canada.
Alyssa's P.O.V
- - -
I woke up with ease at around 4:10. I actually woke up before my alarm that I set for 4:30am. That usually doesn't happen due to not being the slightest bit of a morning person. I couldn't contain my excitement. I was already fully packed and couldn't wait to go surprise Jaren.

I went to bed kind of earlier yesterday so I could possibly stay awake on the plane and edit. I think Jaren had some speculation the last time we talked due to the fact I can't keep a secret for the death of me but I think I got by? Well I don't fucking know. I grabbed my stuff and called an uber. It didn't take too long to get there, It was 5:08. Baggage checking and such didn't take that long either, everything was going pretty swell. I didn't eat anything before leaving so I went on a search for a sandwich.
I don't care what anyone says.

Sandwiches.

Are.

Amazing.

Best creation ever made. I can eat a sandwich ever day and not get bored of them. INCLUDING there's sooo many sandwich flavors.
Ok, ok, I'll stop my rant about sandwiches.
I'm really pushing it now.

After around 6 minutes or so, I found a place that had sandwiches. I chose which sandwich I wanted and paid for it. Everything in airports are expensive as fuck. I also got a coffee, gotta stay on that caffeine addiction grind. I waiting in the boarding area and sat down and began to eat my food. Since I got here kinda early, I decided to just continue editing. All I do is editing, gotta make every video better than the last. Time passed fairly quick and It was time to board. Not many people were on this flight, it was kind of nice because it didn't take a million years to actually get onto the airplane.
I put my laptop into my backpack and threw away my trash. I sat in my seat and waiting for take off. The flight is around a 4 hour travel time to get to Canada. Welp, here we goooo.

                               tImE sKiP
- - -
The flight had ended, I was actually productive and didn't fall asleep. I edited a whole ass video in that 4 hours. I grabbed my backpack and ended the plane along with the other people who had flew on the plane as well. I look at the time on my phone, 11am. I texted Jaren to make sure he was awake.

                            BBC Lyssy: Good morning
                                                            my love ❤️

Bagged Cum: Hello beautiful 😘

It's all going as planned. Fuck yeah. I made my way to the baggage claim and gathered my things.  I set Jaren's address in the uber app and requested an uber. Getting into the uber, that's when the nervousness hit. I hate surprises, getting or giving them.
11:40, here I am in front on Jaren's door. I rang the door bell. I heard Octavia's barking, I think I'm a little more excited to see Octavia than Jaren. I'm joking... kinda. My stomach was full of butterflies. Waiting, waiting, waiting.
Holy fuck this bitch takes forever.

After a minute or two, I began to hear the door unlock. I bit my lip, the suspense is killing me here. The door opened. There he is, looking cuter than ever.

"Alyssa?" Jaren said, eyes wide open.
"Hi?" I said, giggling a bit because I'm an awkward bitch. Jaren smiles and hugs me.
I jump up in his arms and wrap my legs around his waist. He carried me into his house and closed the door. I cuddled my head in the crook of his neck. I lift my head up and kiss his perfect lips. I jumped off of him and automatically gravitated toward Octavia. Jaren looked at me shocked and pretending to be hurt. I winked at him.