A Hoe Never Gets Cold

Leaving day, once again. May 5th.
                          Alyssa's P.O.V
                                     - - -
Today is the day where I leave Jaren once again. I mean it's okay. I've slowly learned to deal with it. I mean actually only a little bit.
I still get sad sometimes, but every trip brings us closer and closer. Currently, I was gathering a few last things. I was hitting my juul because I was a bit anxious. I just hate packing and leaving and ugh, bullshit stuff. I plopped down onto of my suitcase and zipped it up.
Jaren laughed at me. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I stood up and walked over to him.
He was sitting on the end of the bed.
I sat on his lap and kissed him.
It's currently 6am, my plane has been delayed a bit till 7:50, originally 7. I just found this out now.

"You know what Alyssa?" Jaren said, smiling.
"Yes love?" I said, pecking his cheek.
"Why don't you just move in with me?"
He said, now with a look of nervousness.
My eyes widened. I mean i'll definitely have to think about it. I've only ever lived in Illinois and Texas. Never out of country.
"I'll think about it." I said to him, causing him to relax a bit.

We began to drive to the airport, hand in hand while driving. It's cliché but cute.
We reached the airport at around 7:20.
It wasn't as emotional as all the other times.
I mean don't get me wrong, it was still emotional but I know I'll always see him again.
I pull him in and hug him tightly. I looked up and stared into his eyes, both him and I leaned in and shared a kiss. We rested our foreheads onto each other's.
"I love you" I whispered.
"I love you too, so much." He said, causing both him and I to smile. I left to go to the baggage check and get my ticket checked. Sooner or later, I was on the plane.

I was now home at around 1pm.
I invited Laura over because I haven't seen her in so long. She came by within the hour.
We just gossiped while I unpacked.
"He wants me to move in with him." I said, whiling hanging up my clothes.
"Really?" She exclaimed. I turned my head to look at her and nodded.
"You should, you guys are too in love to be apart all the time." She said causing me to blush. I previously told her how we exchanged our "I love yous", she of courses freaked out.

We just hung out for the rest of the day.
We pigged out, played some video games, edited our videos. She ended up staying the night. I laid in my bed and stared up at the ceiling with Jaren's suggestion in mind.
I love him, I truly do but I've lived in Illinois practically my whole life. Moving would be a big step. Moving to another country is an even bigger step. I looked over to the other side of the bed to see Laura passed out. I pulled out my phone and texted John.

BBC Lyssy: John? U awake?

After a few minutes John replied.

Vape Borther: yeah yeah, I was just editing a video. Was up?

I felt a wave of guilt. I don't want to burden him with my problems but I really need someone to talk to.

BBC Lyssy: I don't want to
                           be a burden with my problems
                                                                               :(

Vape Borther: I really don't mind, I needed a break anyways. You're like my little sister, I'll always be here for you. ❤️❤️

BBC Lyssy: If you say so..
    it's just that Jaren previously
   asked me to move in with him,
                        and I'm kind of stuck, ya know?

Vape Borther: Why? That's great! It just shows how much he really is in love with you.

BBC Lyssy: I mean yeah but
      I've been in this country my.
                           whole life. All my friends and
                           family are here and it's just a
                                                                 big step.

Vape Borther: Well yeah but that's what life's about, you know? Taking big steps and experiencing new things. You can always visit everyone if you do decide to move.

Where's the real John? Who kidnapped him? No smartass comments, just actual advice??? Who tf??

BBC Lyssy: I guess I could.
   I'm surprised you're actually
                        giving good advice.
                                        You're usually a total
                                                    dumbass 😂❤️

Vape Borther: Oh shut up, I can be genuinely when I really want to you pussy ass bitch.

I softly giggled at John's message. I didn't want to wake up Laura. John is just one big man child.

BBC Lyssy: Oh he's back!!

Vape Borther: 🙄🙄 well I'm gonna go catch some sleep now, sleep well and don't stress yourself out too much bitch.

BBC Lyssy: gn fucker.

I looked at the time on my phone and saw it was 1am. I put my headphones in put on some music. I opened up Instagram and looked through fan art and fan edits. I liked and would comment on a few. I swear my fan base is the best. Everything was so cute and everyone is so talented. I ended up just doing that for another hour. I decided to actually try and get some sleep even thought I didn't feel very tired.
I pulling my phone in and put both my headphones and phone on the side table.

Within minutes I was knocked out. Moving in with Jaren doesn't seem like such a bad idea, ya know? I mean I love Canada, it's so beautiful and feels homey. But Illinois has been my home for well, forever. Besides constantly moving back and fourth from Texas and Illinois. What I'm trying to say is, I'm actually kind of considering it. My mom may whip my ass though. Not even a may, she will. I haven't even told her I got a boyfriend in the first place. I genuinely have no idea how that's going to go down. I'll call her tomorrow. But right now, I'm gonna get some good ass sleep and no one, not even a negative thought is gonna stop that.
                                     - - -

This is kinda short, I sorry. I kinda got a bit of writers block for this story :(. BUT this story has seriously been blowing up, like wtffff.
I know I mentioned this in the last chapter but, it's honestly insane. Thank you!!
Much love,
Alyssa.
(I feel like the format looks very different for you if you're on a computer or a newer gen. phone. I have an Iphone 6s, I'm going to get an upgrade soon, I think? So I'm sorry if the spacing and format looks completely fucked
:(.)

                                     - - -
Word count: 1033