Chapter 6: Trouble!

Your POV:

We got on the beach and started walking along the shore line. It was surprisingly quiet here, not a lot of people out on the water surfing or on the beach tanning. I look up at Eridan and noticed that he's wearing a sweeter on a hot day! "Umm how come your wearing a sweater? Its like hot out." He turned his gaze to me and then looked straight again.

"I don't knoww. I'm just used to it I guess. It nevver bothered me back on my planet too and it wwas hotter there then here." I shook my head showing him I was listening to everything he was saying.

Eridan POV:

Gog why can't I say anything to her! I'm so nervous right now! What should I do! "Wwell I like wwhat your wwearing though." She had a regular purple shirt on, with boot cut pants, and a pair of Vans. Wait why did I just say that! Oh gog this is so embarrassing! This isn't like me at all.

What snapped me out of my mental break down was her giggling and like I said before, they were still cute. "Thank Eri! Even though these are just my everyday clothes though." She smiled and all I could do was smile back. She made me so happy just for her being here.

We kept walking talking about random things until I saw something in the sand. I picked it up and it was a plastic bottle. "Wwhy do you land dwwellers alwways throw you trash in the sand and in the ocean." I said crushing it in my hands with anger. She looked up at me and frowned, "Not all of us do that Eridan. Some people actually care for the ocean like you do and recycle them, but there are others that don't..." She said looking away. I hate must of these people that just leave their junk everywhere, its like they don't know what beautiful creatures will do when they see this. They will eat it if they can't find food.

I told her to wait here while I went to throw it out.

Your POV:

'Hmm he really cares for the ocean. That makes me really happy that he does and its really adorable too.' I said in my head. It really was though! Its like his whole purpose was to watch over the ocean.

He told me to stay here while he went to throw it away. I looked around and saw a sea turtle on the beach. I smiled but when I looked closer I noticed something was wrong! I ran to it, "ERIDAN!" yelling to him to get his attention to hurry! I got to the turtle and saw it was tangled up with a whole bunch of junk!

Eridan's POV:

I reach the recycling bin and put the plastic bottle in it. "Fucking hate these land dwwellers." I hated every single one that would do this, but not (Name). She seemed like she really did care about this place. "ERIDAN!" I heard my name being called. I turned around and all I see is (Name) running towards something.

I started to run to where she was at and I finally see what she was worried about! It was a sea turtle, and it was wrapped in a fishing net and there was a plastic thing that would hold soda cans in around its neck. Its shell was also cracked badly. "Wwhat in the wworld!"

I quickly got the fishing net off of it and was trying to think how to get that stupid thing around its neck off! "Here!" I look up and see that (Name) was handing me a pocket knife. I took it and thanked her. I started to cut the thing then.

Your POV:

Eridan was doing the best he could to get everything off of it. I was really worried and didn't know what to do. Once he finally got it off the turtle started to breath a little better. I look at the cracked shell, it was really bad. "Eridan we need to call someone about its shell. Its bad."

He looked up at me and shook his head. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and called someone. "Hello? Cronus its me Eridan wwe need you at the beach fast! Yes I'm wwith someone wwhy does it matter...... Just get dowwn here! Bye." He hung up the phone and looked at me. "My brother Cronus is coming. Don't wworry, wwe wwill take care of it." "I'm not leaving its side Eridan. Where it goes I go."

He shook his head and we waited for this brother to get here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well another chapter down, and more to come as they say! What will happen to you guys and the turtle! Well tune in next time to find out!