Chapter 13: Decisions Have Been Made to Prepare for War

"What the hell ii2 your an2wer, you excu2e of a troll!!"

After he said that he punched me right in the face. My head snapped right to the side and I panted lightly and spitted out my own violet blood to the ground.

"Tell me!!"

He continued to punch me making my head go side to side. Eventually  the bottom left of my eye was bruised and my nose and mouth were bleeding violet. He stopped and panted looking at me.

"N-no...."

"What wa2 that?"

"I-I said no.... You can't havve her... You don't deservve her....."

He growled at me and punch me in the stomach making me grunt out loud gasping for air.

"Then iit'2 2ettled..... 2ee you iin the real world ED...."

And with that he knocked me out.

Be the sleeping Reader:

==> you can't be the sleeping Reader because you are sleeping right now! So you decided to be Fish boy waking up. <==

Be the Prince of Hope:

Your eyes shoot up wide open and you sit up fast panting. You look around checking your surroundings and notice your in your room. You left hand though feels really warm. Looking down you see (Name) sleeping and holding your hand gently.

Your eyes start to water and you got her up on your bed holding her and cuddling her tightly. You can believe she is here next to you holding your hand the whole time.

You then felt her move and you looked up at her with your violet eyes.

"Eridan? Are you ok?"

She said looking at you, rubbing her eyes. Her eyes then widen and she started to get worried.

"Eridan! What's wrong!? Why are you crying!?"

Should you tell her why? Would she get mad at you if you did? She needs to know though since you do have to fight Sol.

"I havve to fight Sol..."

Her eyes widened up and it looked like she couldn't say anything to you.

"W-what do you mean you have to fight Sol? What did he do that you have to fight him?"

"He.... He is going to..."

You couldn't spit out any words to her. What if she doesn't like you in that way.

"What's he going to do?"

What do you say to her! Know what, fuck it! You got up and started to prepare for your battle.

You are now the very confused reader that has no idea what's happening:

I'm watching my flush crush get up and not telling me why he has to fight Sollux. What the hell did he do that to make Eridan fight him!?

I zoned back in and looked up at Eridan but I blushed at what I saw. He was taking his scarf and cape off first but the he took his sweater off right in front of me! And knowing me I just stared at him looking at his body.

I noticed that he had gills on his sides and he had a really nice body that suit him perfectly..... What the hell am I doing! I shouldn't be staring at him! I looked away and blushed roughly for a couple of minutes and looked back seeing another one of his sweaters.

He then flew one of his capes around and strapped it on him and wrapped another scarf on him. I stood up and walked over to him putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Eridan please tell me what's going on? I'm starting to get worried about you two fighting."

He looked down at me and then looked away.

"Damn it Cro!"

"W-what?!"

"He took my rifle from me.... Wwait! I still havve me wwand wwith me."

"Your wand?"

He took it out and it started to glow a white aura around it.

"Wow! So its a magic wand!?"

He sighed and looked down at the ground.

"Magic isn't reel.... Its wwhite science..."

"Of course magic is real Eri! But it works in mysterious ways"

I gave I'm a small smile and tilted my head to the side making him give a tiny side smile but then it went away and he said,

"I wwill only believve in it wwhen I see it..."

It made me frown and I looked down, but he puts his hands on my shoulders and I look up at him confused.

"I wwant you to stay here for noww. Don't followw me."

"What!? Where are you going!?"

"Like I told you... I'm going to fight Sol.. Noww stay here."

He then dashed off closing the door. But what I didn't expect was that he locked it! I ran to the door banging on it!

Eridan:

I locked the door to make sure she didn't follow me. I don't want her hurt when we dual. I turned around and narrowed my eyes and growled once I got out of my house.

"Its time for wwar...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lot of time and dedication on this chapter guys! I hope you like it and you can't wait for what the battle would look like!