Chapter 11

Be Cronus:

I started to run after Eridan. What happened to him that got him this pissed off? I grabbed my phone and quickly texted Kankri that I might not make it to his house and kept looking for him still.

"Eridan! Eridan vwhere are you!" I shouted his name so many times. I looked around and saw that I was on the beach. Putting my hands in my pocket I started to walk again. This planet is cold when night falls.

I wasn't paying attention and I fell over something landing face first into the sand. "Vwhat the hell!" I rubbed my head and looked at what made me fall. I saw a body laying on the sand. I looked a little closer and saw a purple, like cloth. "Eridan?" It moved a little and I realized that it was him. I sat up on my legs and pulled him on my lap.

"Eridan? Eridan come on wake up! Don't be like this!" He wasn't waking up! Shit shit shit! 'Cronus calm the fuck down! He is just passed out right now and I need to get him home before the he freezes here.' I thought to myself, so I grabbed the rifle and put it around my shoulder and it looked like his still had his wand. I picked him up and started to walk back home. (Name) needs to know about this. I should call her when I get home.

Let's be you:

I was laying on my bed listening to music on my phone until a beeped went off from my laptop. I got up and walked over to it. That's when I noticed who it was and answered.

CarcinoGeneticist began trolling
(Chumhandle):

CG: HEY NOOKWHIFFER ARE YOU THERE?
CH: Hey Karkat! Is there a problem?
CG: NO I JUST WANTED TO TALK TO YOU BECAUSE WE HAVEN'T TALKED IN A LONG GOG DAMN TIME
CH: Well I can tell you about my day!
CG: SURE WHY THE HELL NOT
CH: well me and Eridan hung out mostly all day today. And we were at the beach but we found an injured sea turtle!
CH: so Eridan called his brother Cronus who may I say looks like Danny from Grease! But anyway, he came and we went back to his house and fixed the shell.
CG: SHIT... THAT SOUND LIKE AN ADVENTURE THAT I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT BUT I WOULD FELL LIKE SHIT IF I DIDN'T FEEL BAD FOR THAT TURTLE THOUGH
CH: um but later on Eridan was telling me about the shark they have
CG: OH YEAH I FORGOT THEY HAD A PET SHARK
CH: hey I'm telling a story!
CG: JEGUS FUCK! SORRY!
CH: its fine but anyway after the story I was happy he saved the shark and I gave him a hug, but it was a really long hug.
CH: like I didn't want to let him go.....
CG: (Name). ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME YOU HAVE IN TROLL TERMS, 'RED FEELINGS' FOR THAT FISH?
CH: stop calling him names! He is nice and caring and......
CG: ILL TAKE THAT AS A YES
CH: ..................
CG: OH MY GOG! YOU HAVE DEEP RED FUCKING FEELINGS FOR HIM!
CH: SHUT UP!
CG: HAHAHA! THAT'S SO FUCKING AMAZING!
CH: its not funny to make fun of someone's love interested! Let me tell you that you were the one that told me that you have a flush crush on Sollux!
CG: SHUT THE HELL UP!
CH: and what will happen if I tell him that you do~
CG: YOU BETTER FUCKING NOT! OR ELSE I WILL RUN DOWN TO YOU HIVE CURSE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU!
CH: then don't tell anyone that I have red feeling for Eridan!
CG: FINE....WHAT THE FUCK EVER....

Just then I hear my phone ringing. I looked to the side and saw that Eridan was calling me.

CH: hold on Karkitty, I'm getting a phone call.
CG: OK

You grabbed your phone and answered it. "Hello Eridan. Is there a problem?" "Doll!? It me Cronus! You need to get dowvn here nowv! Its Eridan!" "Whoa, whoa, whoa! What happened!?" "He got mad and ran off! I vwent lookin' for him and found him passed out on the beach and he's here laying in his bed passed out! Just come dowvn here nowv!" "Ok Cronus! I will be right over!" I hung up and told Karkat I had to go and left the chat.

I grabbed everything I need and ran down the stairs, running out of my house and locking it and hopped into the car. I started it and backed up out of the driveway hurrying to their house.

(About 10 minutes pass)

I made it to his house and got out of the car. Running up the porch I started to pound on the door. "Cronus! Its me open the door!" The door opened up and I was now hitting Cronus by accident. I stopped and looked up at him. "Where is he!?" "He's upstairs, but first just calm dovwn. He is ok, I didn't fin anythin' that would have made him pass out."

I took a deep breath and nodded. "Can you please show me where his room is." He nodded and lead me the way to Eridan's room. Once we got to the top of the stairs he opened the door and that's when I saw him laying on his bed. I could feel my eyes starting to water but I wasn't attending on crying at all.

I walked over to his bed and Cronus left us alone. I started to look around a little and noticed that he had a couple of seahorse figures on the shelf. I smiled softly at how cute it was and grabbed a chair setting it next to his bed.

I looked at his body, it looked so peaceful I just had to smile a little. What made him run off that got him like this? Sighing knowing that I may never find out, I looked down at his hand. Some reason I have the urge that I need to hold his hand telling him that I'm here. Like I know that I have flush feelings for him now but I just want him to know that someone actually cares for him.

So I reach over and hold his hand lightly. Little did I know once I got his hand I felt him grip it a little tighter. At that point I just wanted tears of joy to come down because I know that he is still alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*smiles* I think I accomplished something here!

I would like to say that its going to be a little harder to update books now. My father has restricted me for using data till the 4th of December. So a lot of chapters are going to be written fr all the books I have till then. I'm sorry that they might not be updated when you guys want it but please bare with me. Thank you! And keep reading and liking and commenting on all my books! Till next time CHARLIE OUT!