Chapter 9: The Captor Boy

Reader:

I walked down to my car and quickly got in. I started it up and left Eridan's house. It was a good 10 minutes to get to Sollux's house. I got out of the car and knocked on the door.

The door opened up and I saw Mituna come out. " (Name)! Y0UR H3R3!" He hugged me tightly and I laughed. "Its good to see you too Tuna." "D1D 50LLUX 73LL Y0U 70 C0M3?" I looked at him confused. "Yeah, didn't he tell you I was coming over?" He shook his head no. "Hey (Name)! You came!" I walked in and saw Sollux walking up to me.

"Hey Sollux! I'm here to help you with Tuna like you asked." He smiled. "Thank2 (Name). ii need the help. You know how he get2 2ometiime2." Yeah when Latula isn't here he panics sometimes wandering where she is and stuff. "No problem! Besides, I need to spend sometime with you guys." "What2 that 2uppo2e two mean?"

I blushed a little. "I....um.....just came from Eridan's hive.." "Waiit! Are you and hiim Mate2priit2!?" "No! Were not that! I was just hanging out with him that's all!" Ok I somewhat lied... I mean me and him aren't dating, but something did happen while I was over there.

Sollux:

Thank gog nothing happened between her and Eridan. In all honesty I like her. Eridan doesn't disserve her at all. He would screw things up in an instance. "50LLUX! 1M HUNGRY!" "Ok Tuna." I walked in. The kitchen and got him some Honey Nut Cheerios. I poured it into a bowl.

After giving him his food I walked over to the couch and sat down next to her. "I bet I can kick your ass in Halo!" I smirked. "ii hiighly doubt that!" I grabbed the controllers and handed one to her.

I do have to admit though. Sh isn't good a other shooting games, but she is amazing in Halo for some reason.

And hour pasted by and guess what. I lost.... "God damn iit (Name)! How are you only thii2 good at thii2 game but not in any other fuckiing game!" "I play this more then the others." She smirked getting up. "Well iim gettiing bored of thii2. Do you want two watch a moviie?" She nodded and went to back the couch. I went to the movie rack and picked a random movie putting it in the DVD player.

Sitting down next the her I pressed play and the movie started. It was a good 30 minutes into the movie and (Name) was leaning on my side. I was blushing a little, then I moved my arm almost putting it around her.

Reader:

I felt something wrap around my shoulders and I started to blush. Then I realized I was leaning on him, so I sat up a little, but I still felt his arm around me. "Hey Sollux." "Ye2?" "Can you please remove your arm from my shoulder." "Oh yeah, 2orry.."

The movie was over and I looked at the time and saw it was 10:00. "Crap! I need to go!" I stood up and ran to grab my stuff awhile Sollux watched me. I got everything and headed to the door until I was grabbed by the wrist. I turned around and I see the Gemini rubbing the back of his neck.

"Umm. iif you want we can hang out twogether agaiin twomorrow.." "I would love to but I have other plans tomorrow. Sorry." He looked down frowning. "Well we can 2oon riight?" I nodded and gave him a hug. "Don't worry we will hang out soon." He hugged me back and I let go, but he didn't let go of me. "Um Sollux I need to go now." He quickly let go and looked away. "2orry.. 2o 2ee you 2oon then." I waved to him and left.

Sollux:

I was so close...