Chapter 12: Dreams Can Be Nightmares

You are now the sleeping prince:

I scrunch my eyes and slowly opened them. Looking around I saw purple everywhere. I squinted my eyebrows and sat up looking around. Looking down I noticed that I was in my Derse clothes. "Wwhat? Derse is still here?" I got up and walked to my window and looked around at the big purple city and was amazed that it was still here.

I floated out and walked around the city streets, seeing who else was there. Maybe Fef is here. I really need to talk to someone about what happened before I pasted out. After some walking I stopped and heard some footsteps walking behind me. I went to turn around to see who it was but then I got slammed against the wall of a building.

Be the guy that throw the seadweller against the wall:

I finally found him.... He is now against the wall trying to breath..... Well I mean.. I do need to tell him something so why not let him breath.... I loosed my grip around his throat and stay in the shadows and he stays on the wall. His started to gasp when I let go letting him breath.

He tries to move but I knew he couldn't... "Wwhere are you! Showw yourself and let me go!" He screamed out. "Heh...... Now you know ii can't do that...." I said telling him. "Wwhy not! Wwhat did I do to you to me here!" "You 2ee...." That's when I stepped out of the shadows.

"S-Sol!" "Heh... That2 riight a22hole.... Now 2hut you priincely mouth 2hut or ii wiill choke you agaiin...." He stared at me and growled and I laughed more. "You 2ee Eriidan.... You know exactly why iim here.... At lea2t you 2hould know that ii2..." he kept looking at me as I walked in front of him.

"ii told you that 2he ii2 miine.....and only miine.... 2o ii wiill giive you one la2t chance two change your miind about her or ii wiill kiill you, and I mean iit iin real liife not here..."

Be the one force to choose to live or die for the one you love so much:

I growled loudly at him showing my teeth at him. But I only get a smirk from him. He know I had too choose one or the other. If I let him win he is going to take her away from me and I will never get to see her again.

If I don't agree though I am going to have to fight him for her and do everything in my power to beat him. "Well Eriidan?.... What2 your an2wer?....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this is short! But I just love this cliffhanger! Till next time! CHARLIE OUT!