Your backstory

(Keep in mind these are written as if the members of Smosh are single. According to the gender neutral pronouns everyone will be assumed to be bisexual AND I COMPLETELY RESPECT THE FACT THAT MOST PEOPLE IN SMOSH ARE STRAIGHT!!!!!!!! And also Josh, Matt, Amra, Erika, and David will all be referred to as their screen names- Joven, Sohinki, Flitz, Boze, and lasercorn)

(Also a trigger warning! TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!
TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!! Some of these stories mention some pretty intense stuff, I understand lots of things I write about so just beware. Another point, none of these stories are connected)

(If you're looking for a certain character take into consideration that they are put into alphabetic order!)

Anthony- you grew up in a pretty normal home. Your parents never divorced, you were an average student, and you never went through anything too traumatic. That doesn't mean you were basic in any way, you're amazingly unique and funny and Anthony loves you!!!!

Boze- you were a very good student, excelled in everything and your main interests were history and math which was the reason you met Boze. Although you did good in school, you were under lots of stress because of it which is not always best.

Courtney- your parents got divorced when you were young which you didn't think affected you a lot but the separation and knowing divorce existed caused love and trust issues for you, until you met Courtney.

Damien- you had been through a lot by the time you'd met Damien. And had lots of bad experiences and some issues but when you met Damien he helped you get better.

Flitz- you grew up an only child. Your parents were divorced and they always worked. So you grew pretty much alone, you did good in school and you could never make any permanent friends. The one permanent friend you did make ended up passing away, so you were genuinely lonely until Flitz.

Ian- your parents were rich and that gave you lots of opportunities as a child. You never took it for granted nor did you brag about it. Sometimes you got embarrassed about it because people would always think you were stuck up.

Joven- you're actually Lasercorn's little sibling (by 4 years). When you were a teenager you went through a very traumatic experience at 16 that caused you to turn to drugs and you were put into rehab. When you got out at 18 your parents didn't want you to come home so you lived with Lasercorn until you started dating Joven.

Keith- you grew up with Noah in a very calm nice home and school life. So when he went to LA and joined Smosh you went with him.

Lasercorn- you had a very calm life and your parents were still together but when you were 16 your 3 year old sister died of cancer. In a way to cope and make up for lost time with her, you fell in love with children and became a child caretaker.

Mari- your biological parents were teenagers when they had you so you were given up for adoption. The only thing you ever remembered of your biological mom was that she loved to dance. So when you were thinking of them you would dance and slowly you became a professional ballet and hip-hop dancer.

Noah- you had a perfect life. You were happy and perfectly content and loved your life. You had your dream job and you rarely had any problems. However, one day, unexpectedly, your mom passed away due to an unseen aneurism. To get away from the pain you ran off to become an actor in Hollywood

Olivia- you grew up in a broken home. Only had a mother, and you were poor. You struggled in school but you were a fantastic athlete and photographer. You loved photography because it gave you the opportunity to create and edit a world because you couldn't change your own.

Shayne- you grew up in an abusive household but you'd never been too down about it because you could always run away to your best friend since kindergartens house (Shayne). When you were 13 there was a big accident with your parents and one passed away and the other became even worse. You ran away and Shayne's parents called CPS. You were taken away from them and his parents took custody of you. (AUTHORS NOTE!!! THEY ARE NOT CONSIDERED SIBLINGS!!! They don't have the same last name and Shayne's parents don't consider them siblings)

Sohinki- you never knew why you got so unlucky but you were diagnosed with schizophrenia at a young age. So you spent a lot of your teenage years in a psyche ward. When you finally could control your own head and could be trusted with taking your own meds you went to LA to become a YouTuber.

Wes- you had an ok life. You did good in school, but your parents were divorced. You were very talented, but struggled with some depression and anxiety. You loved to write and paint. Your work was always so beautiful and your reasoning was you were just trying to make/paint a life or scenario where everything was perfect like you wished your life was.