When they're sad

Anthony- when he's sad, and he's thinking about all the bad things that have happened, you always have him sit down right in front of you. You softly play with his hair and rest your head on his shoulder, you always talk to him softly and remind him of every reason you love him.

Boze- you will put her on your back telling her you love her when she's sad. You'll carry her out to your car and set her in the passenger seat, you get in the driver seat and don't even say anything to her you just drive. She always asks but you just say "shhhhhh," she giggles and you take her to any of her favorite places. Dinner, any museums, everything that'll make her so happy.

Courtney- just like when you're sad you ask her what's wrong and you fuck. When she tells you, you kiss her, you tell her she's so amazing and beautiful and perfect and that you can't wait to marry her. Then you grab her and it leads to more, you sometimes go for hours, just to get her out of her head.

Damien- when he's sad he always tries to tell you he's fine and that he never wants to worry you. You pull him to your chest, you run your hand through his hair, and tell him all you want is him to be happy. You climb into his lap, tell him every reason he is your favorite person on the planet and that he should never forget that.

Flitz- Flitz is rarely sad but when he is, all you have to do is give him a hug and tell him you love him. That's the only thing he needs, because you really are the light of his life.

Ian- you always make really really dramatic edits for him. They're either sweet little (your ship name) edits or they're making fun of the other team members. They always make him feel better because it makes him realize that there is someone who cares. When you show him the edits you sit in his lap and he lays his head on your shoulder.

Joven- you will, deadass, ride him for hours. when he's sad it's usually because he's self conscious about his body or he doesn't understand why you love him. So you'll undress him and you'll kiss every part of his body and tell him how handsome and sexy he is.

Keith- when Keith is sad, you play his favorite playlists and tell him all about your dumbest cases. You'll poke his cheeks and tell him dumb jokes that he only laughs at cause they're so dumb. Near the end of the night after he's told you what's wrong, you will sleep, him cuddling right against you.

Lasercorn- when he's sad, usually because Tyler is at his moms and he can't see him for weeks, you watch videos of you, him, and Tyler. You'll look at photos of him as a baby, and you'll tell him about how happy Tyler would want his dad to be. If showing him all that doesn't make him happy, you straddle him and I think you know how it escalates from there.

Mari- you know everything about mari, and you're number 1 goal is to make sure she's always happy. Or that she at least always knows she has a reason to be. You'll cook, or attempt to cook, all of her favorite foods. You'll hold her hand while you eat and remind her of all your favorite memories together.

Noah- Noah tries to be his happiest around you, mostly because he thinks after what you've been through he shouldn't be sad. You tell him it's bullshit, and that his feelings aren't ever invalid. You sit with him on the couch, his head in your lap, and you rubbing his back. You quote his favorite lines of yours from all of his favorite movies. It always makes him feel better because it reminds him how talented his partner really is.

Olivia- if Olivia ever gets sad, I swear it's rare, the only thing that makes her feel better is you and food. You go and get McDonald's or Wendy's or some other fast food and bring it home. You totally feed her like a little baby and you compliment her after every bite. You mention how pretty, smart, caring, perfect she is, and it works every time.

Shayne- when Shayne is sad, you take him on a date. You never know where, you just drive until you find a place that just feels right. During whatever you do, you always tell stupid little jokes just to hear his laugh and see his smile. One that you go back to often is "Shayne.. you're my favorite pizza place."

Sohinki- just like when you're sad, you do the same for Sohinki when he's sad. You two fuck, usually it starts with you sucking him off, then riding him, then him flipping you over and fucking hard. It keeps you two distracted form the bad.

Wes- when wes is sad, all you have to do is get his favorite candy, milkshakes, and cookies and sit down on the couch with his favorite movie and cuddle with him. It always puts him in a sweet soft mind space as he puts it, where he feels safe and that all he needs is to protect you.