First concert you guys go to together

Anthony- he takes you to Panic! At the Disco and when I Write Sins Not Tragedies comes on he actually sings with you because it's the only song he knows. He still considers that moment you're most bonding moment.

Boze- she takes you to All Time Low. She didn't hate them but she said she wouldn't spend $300 to see them again. But after the concert she raved about how cute you were singing to the songs and rocking out.

Courtney- she takes you to Green Day. You guys spent almost the concert drooling over Bille Joe Armstrong. But when your favorite songs came on you'd chug beer and belt out the lyrics all while laughing.

Damien- he had no idea what to take you to see so he just guessed and got you tickets to see Anti-Flag. Little did he know that was your favorite band. On the way you were shaking and he kept laughing at you. When the band finally came out, he got just as excited as you just because he got to keep seeing your face light up.

Flitz- he took you to see Post Malone (I hate that I wrote that). You guys both knew all the lyrics to all of his songs and you were so happy. You kept grabbing his hands and grabbing his face and kissing him. After the concert he surprised you with VIP tickets and took you backstage to meet him.

Ian- he took you to Sleeping with Sirens. You'd always had a small crush on Kellin Quinn, but I mean come on who doesn't. So when you guys got to the venue you immediately pushed up to the front. It wasn't your first rock concert but it was Ian's so you tried to get him away from the mosh pits.

Joven- he took you to My Chemical Romance (just pretend they're still around) and he couldn't tell who was more excited, you or him. You guys moshed, you screamed, you jumped on his shoulders and started the light thing when they played Cancer. When they came back for their encore and started playing Welcome to the Black Parade you were in tears and Joven just hugged you.

Keith- he took you to Pierce the Veil. He'd heard one of two of their songs but other than that he'd never heard of them before. You knew most of the songs and so you sang them and danced along with them. He kept trying to sing the songs with you but since he'd never heard them he failed miserably and you couldn't stop laughing at his dumb ass.

Lasercorn- he took you to see Disturbed. He was pretty prepared but he definitely wasn't completely ready. Lasercorn almost took Tyler and you were basically like "do you want your son to die????" And at the end he kept telling you he was very glad he never brought Tyler, but he kept telling you it was so amusing to watch you mosh and see you fucking wreck your voice.

Mari- she took you to Falling In Reverse, you kept making up dance moves to their songs on the spot and even though she loved FIR she could barely focus on them with you dancing. When Bad Girls' Club came on you sang it to her and at the end made out with her in the middle of the concert.

Noah- he took you to 5 Seconds of Summer, and got you tickets so you sat right at the front. You were crying through half of it because they were the last concert you and your mom went to before she passed away. At the end you finally told him about her and he hugged you, then took you to see them the next time they came. You were happier at that concert and he knew enough songs to sing with you.

Olivia- she took you to Bullet For My Valentine. You had to keep pulling her away from mosh pits and creepy people. She was kind of overwhelmed for her first metal concert but she kept saying she was ok because she got to see your eyes light up and your face show so many different emotions she'd never seen as you sang out.

Shayne- he took you to Black Veil Brides when you guys were like 20 and they were first starting out. They were both of your guys' favorite band and so you kept screaming together and hitting other people as you jumped and danced around spastically.

Sohinki- he took you to In This Moment, your favorite female rock band. He said he didn't like them but being able to jump around excitedly and see you not weighed down by the constant noise in your head was so worth it.

Wes- he took you to Fall Out Boy. He sang the basic songs he knew and was surprised you knew every song they played. At the end of the concert you were sad you had to leave but you guys continued to blast FOB in the car.

(Sorry if It got a little repetitive i started running out of ideas)