When and where your first time was

(This one is NSFW everyone!! This also includes kinks and some details)

(So due to the gender neutral pronouns used, it will always be assumed that the reader is the bottom)

Anthony- your guys' first time was after your 3rd date, so after 6 months of knowing tech other. He took you home but before he left a snowstorm suddenly hit. Since it rarely snows in LA you told him he could stay with you until it passed. For about an hour you guys just cuddled on the couch watching Netflix, then slowly it turned to making out. It was done in about 3 different positions, and within an hour you both had already cum 3 times.

Boze- your first time with Boze was right after your first date. You'd only known each other for a week, but after both you just got out of a relationship with equally shitty people you both needed to unwind. There was a lot of nipple touching and neck biting.

Courtney- your and Courtney's first time wasn't until like a year after you met. You guys were doing more vine collabs and you came up with the idea to do one with a joke about romance. At the end of the vine you two ended up right up against each other which led to violent making out. With the vine forgotten you two just started stripping and fucked on the floor. Turns out she has a voice kink.

Damien- your first time was pretty traditional. The day you married (3 years after you met). Neither of you really planned to wait until marriage, but you were still pretty insecure and Damien never wanted to rush things and ruin them. So it just happened that way. Of course it doesn't mean it was vanilla in any way. There was bondage and gags involved, mostly because you were in a hotel.

Flitz- your first time was 2 months after you met Flitz. You guys wanted to go to the library again and see if it would end better for the two of you, but once you saw him you just kinda lost it. You two started making out and he backed up to the bedroom and it just happened. You rode him most of the time, he was right about one thing, "we're gifted as athletes".

Ian- it was three years after you met, a year of you two dating. It was actually in the Smoffice, everyone else had left because you offered to finish the last video on your own. Ian stayed with you to "keep you company" but the moment Sunny walked out he was all over you. You kept trying to focus, but then he hit a weak spot. He started dirty talking, you turned to face him and fucked on the desk. You didn't even finish or upload the video until like 3 hours after the deadline. Everyone knew but no one talked about it.

Joven- your guys' first time was a year after you'd met, on your 6th or 7th date. This was right after Lasercorn found out you two were dating and he wasn't happy. To get your mind off it, Joven invited you over and he made dinner for the two of you. After dinner you lost it, wondering why lasercorn couldn't just be happy for you. Joven took you to his room and was planning on just sleeping, but you had other plans. You wanted more, you wanted to get all of it out of your head. You started grinding and getting up on him, and before you knew it you two were naked and breaking the headboard.

Keith- you and Keith first fucked on your third date. You two spent all of dinner talking about kinks and past "adventures" so when you got home you two were pretty restless. You were about to leave but he dragged you in and pushed you against the door. Before he could even ask you were already telling him to continue. Kissing really gets him going, and he fucked You against the door. Luckily the cold from outside of it kept you cool and you loved every minute.

Lasercorn- you and Lasercorn's first time was 4 months after you met. He had called you over saying it was another emergency, but when you got there Tyler wasn't there. He pulled you inside to show a big setup with candles and amazing food (from McDonald's). You laughed and pretended to be mad at him while you ate. After, he told you that Joven was watching Tyler and that he was sorry he tricked you. You didn't say anything, just crawled into his lap and started grinding. You rode him once then he flipped you over and fucked you doggy style.

Mari- your first time was a year and a half after you met, it happened at the ballet studio. She joined your studio after you met and you were teaching that day. After all your students had left and she told everyone who asked she was staying for "extra lessons" even though you both knew that was bullshit. You two really did dance for about 5 minutes before you "fell" and she fell on top of you. She sucked and bit and scratched at every available piece of skin, marking kink=fun.

Noah- you and Noah's first time was a week after your first date. You two met up for dinner at his house, but it went cold because you showed up in a very sexy revealing outfit. He pulled you into the bedroom, saying he needed you out of your clothes that instant. You smirked to yourself the whole times knowing it had worked. What you didn't know was that Noah was way more kinky than he seemed. He had a smaaaall domination kink, after all, not ever being taken seriously causes some issues. He fucked hard and you couldn't have asked for better even if your agent was pissed.

Olivia- your first time was a year after you met. You didn't even know what number date it was but you guys went to the same cafe you went to on your first date. When you started driving her home you noticed her putting her hand on your thigh and would reach up and then go back down. She did that until you guys were home and her hand was basically rubbing against you. You two ran inside and jumped onto the bed. She rode your face for hours, you didn't even care about your own pleasure but when she started getting up on/in you. It was so good.

Shayne- your first time was when you were 22, after you guys had FINALLY began considering yourselves a couple. You went home after a Smosh video and he was so tired. He lay down but when you lay on top of him there was some accidental grinding. Both of you snapped to alertness and ground against each other for almost an hour. You pulled off his pants and sucked his dick til he came then he fucked you missionary until you were both shaking.

Sohinki- your first time with Sohinki was a year after you met. Him, Lasercorn, and Joven came onto your channel and you guys played a form of Truth or Dare for your most recent video. Of course some steamy stuff was admitted and after filming Lasercorn and Joven bolted. Before you knew what was happening Sohinki was kissing and hugging you so softly. You pulled him to your room and he fucked you in reverse-cowgirl. It was slow the first round and then it progressively became more intense.

Wes- as you know your first time with Wes was the night of your first date. After the movie had ended you noticed the look on his face, pure lust. You'd never really seen anyone look at you like that, you crawled into his lap, played with his hair, talked to him. He ground up after a couple of minutes, getting impatient. He lay you down and pulled off every article of clothing slowly as if it were a show. You never knew you were a size queen, but once you saw how big he was it became clear.