How they kiss you

(Hey so I got a question, do you guys think I should start a Smosh imagines book? Or should I just take requests and add them to this book?)

(Also with this one of course y'all kiss every way but these are the most common)

Anthony- Anthony likes to dramatically kiss you. When he's being serious of course they're deep kisses but for the most part it's just lazy stereotypical making out and he loves it.

Boze- Boze likes to tease when she kisses you. Because she knows how much you love it when she kisses you and she equally loves it when you whine because you just wanna kiss her.

Courtney- courtney kisses you spontaneously, there's never any warning or pattern, she just kisses you whenever and wherever she feels like it. There's no tongue but they aren't pecks, just deep sweet random kissing.

Damien- damien kisses you softly. He always seems afraid, like he's scared to break you even if he knows he won't. You always try to tell him you won't break but he won't listen, just the adorable sweet kisses. You wouldn't trade them for anything though.

Flitz- Flitz kisses you hard, deep, and passionately at all times of the day. If you have free time for a kiss he's right there.

Ian- Ian Just gives you lil pecks. He loves making out but the soft pecks always remind him that you're there and that you love him just as much as he loves you.

Joven- Joven kisses you like Boze. He'll lean in and just sit there but when you move forward he'll pull away. You'll yell at him and he'll again pretend he's going in, then when he finally kisses you he pulls you right up against him.

Keith- Keith kisses you over and over again in one kiss. They're pecks but he'll kiss, pull away, kiss again, on and on.

Lasercorn- Lasercorn just straight up makes out with you every chance he gets. He couldn't care less about where you are or who's watching (except Tyler). And he'll just get all up in that, not that you're complaining.

Mari- Mari kisses you like it's the last thing she'll do. There's not usually a lot of tongue but she'll pull you right up to her and kiss you so deeply, passionately, sweetly.

Noah- Noah kisses you like Damien, but there's a 50% shot he'll be fed up with being so soft and just go insane. He'll start making out with you, he'll pull you right up against him and fuck it's so good.

Olivia- Olivia kisses you kind of awkwardly, like she's slow and hesitant. She admits she's never been in a serious relationship until you and she's always really nervous. Like she's afraid you'll wake up and decide you don't love her.

Shayne- for the first couple of years Shayne would only give you soft pecks but after you turned like 22 they suddenly became like Flitz' kisses. Rough, deep, and passionate.

Sohinki- Sohinki kisses you like it's still the first kiss. Its deep, it's sweet, and passionate and stereotypical.

Wes- wes kisses you kind of like a child. He usually just kisses your cheek or gets embarrassed about soft little pecks. But when he gets kind of toppy he loves roughly making out.