What song describes your guys' relationship

(Trigger warning!!!!!! Mentions of suicidal thoughts + self harm on Damien and Sohinki)

Anthony- On My Own- Ashes Remain. "Bring me out, come and find me in the dark now. Everyday by myself, I'm breaking down. I don't wanna fight alone anymore, bring me out. From the prison of my own pride, my god I need a hope I can't deny. In the end I'm realizing, I was never meant to fight on my own."
On my own is your guys' song because Anthony had just finalized his divorced when you guys met. He had lots of trust issues at the time and every time he was going through a problem or anything similar he would push you away and try to fight it alone in fear of you leaving him. Finally however he dropped that habit and constantly talks about how he's glad you showed him he didn't have to fight alone.

Boze- Follow You- Bring Me the Horizon. "So you can drag me through Hell, if it meant I could hold your hand. I will follow you, cause I'm under your spell. And you can throw me to the flames. I will follow you, I will follow you."
Your and Boze's song is Follow you because of your undying devotion to one another. Whenever you two have the chance, you guys remind each other that you'd fight or kill for each other. You especially tell her that you'd follow her through every problem, every bit of life.

Courtney- Let Me Be- Escape the Fate. "Let me be your first time, let me be your last. Celebrate your highs, and lift you when you crash. The only name you breathe, the reason you believe, the night you won't forget, the words you don't regret, your one and only. Let me be, let me be."
The reason you and Courtney are so solid on this being your song is because you were Courtney's first real love, real partner. You always told her you were so happy to be her first (for quite literally everything) and being so happy to be her last. You wanted to be her everything and she wanted to be yours.

Damien- Missing you- All Time Low. "Hold on tight, this ride is a wild one. Make no mistake, the day will come when you can't cover up what you've done. Now don't loose your fight, kid. It only takes a little push to pull on through. With so much left to do, you'll be missing out and we'll be missing you."
This is your and Damien's song because when you guys met you were in a very bad place. For the 1st couple of weeks you were suicidal and self medicated. And every time he would pull you out of it. He would tell you about how you still had so much to do and you guys decided it was your song.

Flitz- Young God- Halsey. "But do you feel like a young god? You know the two of us are just young gods, and we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath. And they're running, running, running."
Your and Flitz' song is Young God because Flitz lifts you up and makes you feel so important. He always boosts you up, and likes to remind you that you are so much more perfect than everyone else.

Ian- My Heart I Surrender- I Prevail. "Will our stars ever align? Will two hearts, beat in time? These words you should always remember, to you, my heart I surrender. Chasing love that can never be mine, maybe one day you'll realize. These words you should always remember, to you, my heart I surrender."
This song was mostly your song before you started dating because you felt as thought he'd never love you back or see that you loved him since he was your boss. Even after you started dating, the song still applies occasionally because he's always so insanely busy with his work that you feel as thought he doesn't realize you'd give everything for him.

Joven- Check Yes Juliet- We the Kings. "Run baby run. Don't ever look back, they'll tear us apart if you give them the chance. Don't sell your heart, don't say were not meant to be. Run, baby, run. Forever we'll be, you and me."
This is your and Jovens song because of lack of support. At first, lasercorn was very angry about your relationship and he tried to pull you two apart. Of course, at some point, he finally came around, but you and Joven always felt like you needed to run away from the toxicity. He never wanted you to give into your big brother, and your whole family. And he also believed you guys would be together forever, and he was right.

Keith- Death Of A Bachelor- Panic! At The Disco. "The death of a bachelor, oh oh oh. Letting the water fall, the death of a bachelor. Oh oh. Seems so fitting for, happily ever after, oh. How could I ask for more? At the expense of the death of a bachelor."
The backstory of death of a bachelor is the singer addressing the idea that when a man gets married his freedom is taken away. And he says, that's fine I'll be happy with the death. That's how Keith reacted when his friends (not smosh) told him he'd lose his freedom if he committed to you. He told them as long as you two were happy he didn't care what happened.

Lasercorn- The Drug In Me Is You- Falling In Reverse. " I've lost my god damn mind, it happens all the time. I can't believe I'm actually, meant to be here. Tryin to consume, the drug in me is you. And I'm so high on misery, can't you see."
This one, similar to Noah's, is more sad. After your little sister died, and you started becoming closer to Tyler and Lasercorn you tried to replace her with Tyler. It drove you crazy, and made you seem like you were losing your mind at times. Although Lasercorn is your drug, and even if it seems like it's bad, you both are insanely happy and you're working the problems away.

Mari- Church- Fall Out Boy. "If you were church, I'd get on my knees. Confess my love, I'd know where to be. My sanctuary, you're holy to me. If you were church, I'd get on my knees. I'd get on my knees."
You guys didn't really agree that it was your song, you just woke up one morning and decided it was. You loved Mari with everything in you, and you worship her and you'd give everything for her. She's your safe place and she's holy to you. Always will be.

Noah- If It Means A Lot To You- A Day To Remember. "If you can't wait til I get home, then I swear to you that we can make this last. If you can't wait til I get home, then I swear come tomorrow this will all be in our past. It might be for the best."
It may seem a little more sad, but due to your acting career you're not home with him a lot. You always tell him he just needs to think about the next day until you're home with him, until you can hug, kiss, love him. And once you see him, the pain of not being together is in the past.

Olivia- House On Fire- Rose Against. "So I'll just hold you like a hand grenade. I'll touch you like a razor blade. I wish there was some other way, right now. Like a house on fire we're up in flames, I'd burn here if that's what it takes. To let you know, i won't let go of you."
Sometimes Olivia thought you loved photography and was more committed to that than her. And sometimes you really were, it was just the only way you knew how to cope. But after an experience with Olivia almost breaking up with you, you did everything to show her you'd give anything for her. And you showed her this song to show her, that's how you felt.

Shayne- The Only Hope For Me Is You- My Chemical Romance. "If that's the best that I could be? Than I'd be another memory. Can I be the only hope for you? Because you're the only hope for me. And if we can't find where we belong. We'll have to make it on our own. Face all the pain and take it on. Because the only hope for me is you alone."
This MCR song has described your and Shayne's relationship since the beginning. He's always been your hope and your reason to continue since you were a kid. And when you started dating, and you realized he had problems too, and you were his hope; this song became even more close to you two.

Sohinki- The Way She Feels- Between the Trees. "She opened her eyes, found relief in his life. And put down her knives. She opened her life, and found relief in his eyes. And put down, she put down her knives."
You think of this song as yours and Sohinki's song because you had self harmed since before and long after the psyche ward. Sohinki however had no idea you ever self harmed when he met you, and even afterward. It wasn't until almost 4 years after you met, 2 years after he found out that you were schizophrenic, that he found out you self harmed. And he helped you stop. He never freaked out on you if you relapsed, he never threatened you, he never got pissed off, he was always supportive and trusted you. Slowly you completely stopped and realized his life saved you.

Wes- Eternally Yours- Motionless In White. "I'm ready to bury all my bones, I'm ready to say but say I won't. So tell me your secrets, and join me in pieces, to rot in this garden made of stones. Eternally yours."
You and Wes listened to this song together and immediately decided it was your song. Since listening to the song Wes tells you that he's ready to die for you if need be and stay with you forever in the after life. And you will always tell him that you will forever be his, eternally.