What you always steal of theirs

Anthony- you always steal either his old Smosh hoodie or his flannels. Cause let's be honest, they're big, soft, and smell like him.

Boze- if she's wearing any kind of hat, you steal it. You like her hair and like seeing it, plus you like wearing her hats.

Courtney- it's always ALWAYS her shirts, because she's smaller than you (if she's not just say you're too small and they don't fit), and you like to mess with her and try to put them on.

Damien- hoodies hoodies and more hoodies. You like to raid his closet and find them all. He's big enough that you can usually pack like 3 sometimes 4 on at once. Not only are they big but they smell so good, and when he sees you wearing them he smiles that sweeeeet smile.

Flitz- it's always hats, honestly he doesn't even have anything else to steal. Besides his glasses but he's so blind it's a pain in the ass. So you always take his hats and put them on only to have them fly off (#whenyourboyfriendhasabighead)

Ian- his button ups, whether they're fancy or not you're always wearing them. More specifically in the mornings after, Well you know, and you can't find your shirt so you slip on one of those.

Joven- his glasses or his ties. He doesn't wear them a lot in his videos but if you look in his closet he has SO MANY!!! You like to wear them just because, and his glasses, well it's funny to see him be blind as all hell.

Keith- his red sunglasses. He wears them pretty much everywhere he goes, so whenever you get a chance you'll put them on yourself instead.

Lasercorn- his son and his clothes. When you guys are just having lazy days especially, you'll just pick up Tyler and go running around the house saying "oh no we have to get away from dad!!" And he'll chase you guys around, it's pretty cute. But Lasercorn's shirts are your favorite let's all be honest.

Mari- her jackets, even though sometimes they don't fit you or match your outfit. You like the way she smells and she loves the way you get all cuddly when you're wearing them.

Noah- you always steal his shirts. He's so tall that they're twice your size and his cologne lingers and it is 👌👌👌👌.

Olivia- you steal her jokes. She's just too small to steal any of her clothes and she doesn't wear glasses and rarely wear hats, so when she ACTUALLY makes a good joke you always steal it.

Shayne- without hesitation you steal his hoodies. They're big, especially in the arms, and he has an endless amount of hoodies so it's always a win-win.

Sohinki- you steal his hoodies too. But you always leave half of them for him because let's be honest, when he does that thing where he rolls his sleeves half way up he's just so hOoOooT.

Wes- you just steal his shirts. They're always so tight on him because he's a gigantic man but when you wear them you look so small and they're very soft.