Your best friend in Smosh besides them

Anthony- Courtney, because you two bond very well over your love of coffee and even if Anthony isn't in Smosh anymore you still like to be around the Smosh team.

Boze- Mari, because she doesn't fully understand your love of history and math but she loves to learn new things from you and talking to you about them.

Courtney- Olivia, because she is one of Courtney's best friends. And if they got along you two automatically started getting along.

Damien- Shayne, because he is Damien's close friend but also because he saw you that day at the pharmacy. He continually checks in on you, like Damien and you've just always found his humor and kindness charming. But you've never been romantically attracted to him.

Flitz- Ian, because let's face it Ian is brutally hilarious. You think his jokes are dumb and sometimes what he says is dumb but he's just so funny and can be very surprising when he actually acts mature.

Ian- Anthony, because when you're dating someone, you can't avoid someone that they've been best friends with for YEARS. Especially when they're as close as Ian and Anthony, being attracted to someone like Ian automatically makes you like him in some ways which gets you closer to Padilla.

Joven- Lasercorn, because just like the 73 other examples, your S/O's best friend has like a 69% chance of becoming a very close friend of yours. ON TOP OF THAT lasercorn is your brother, which makes you two even closer.

Keith- Noah, well obviously it's because you and Noah knew each other since either of you knew Keith even existed.

Lasercorn- Flitz, you never knew why you got along so well with Flitz and just enjoyed being around him. He was nothing like Lcorn, and you didn't share a lot of the same interests, but he just had a vibe that you enjoyed and the adult conversations you had mAde him tolerable.

Mari- Boze, because she is like Mari in some ways, mostly physical. You and Mari mutually agree that Boze is very very attractive and you both openly check her out, mostly together, and considering how alike your and Boze's humor and all around attitude is, you just get along great.

Noah- Damien, because he understands your love for acting, even if his is different then yours (because he's a voice actor and you're a visual actor). The only other person you hit it off with immediately like Noah was Damien because he was: one, easy to talk to: and two, he understood you better than anyone else ever had.

Olivia- Keith, when your girlfriend spends most of her time with the same 4 people you tend to get to know them very well. Especially when one of them is as fuckin hilarious and as charismatic as Keith. You love his views and attitude which means you get alone great.

Shayne- Joven, really the only reason is because when Shayne joined Smosh the first one who he introduced you to was Joven. So automatically that meant you just had a natural connection and favoritism toward him.

Sohinki- Wes, he's your best friend because you two share very many of the same interests. Mainly puppies and candy. He was the 2nd person you told of your backstory and how you made it to be a YouTuber and he was so supportive.

Wes- Sohinki, because he shared your same attitude so you two just were always more close. You both used excuses when playing games, I mean who doesn't though????, and you both were very sarcastic with a mixture of pure humor.