EVIF

Chapter 5. Psychiatrist

❝ I run, I run well, there is no way out I'm stuck, I'm fucked in a cage, on a hill that's where I'll rot ❞

I run, I run
well, there is no way out
I'm stuck, I'm fucked
in a cage, on a hill
that's where I'll rot

The new guy who has just come down the stairs, speaks with a calm voice, "Jungkook is sick, so he may talk nonsense," Slowly, he walks towards the detective who has his eyes narrowed

The new guy who has just come down the stairs, speaks with a calm voice, "Jungkook is sick, so he may talk nonsense," Slowly, he walks towards the detective who has his eyes narrowed. "If you have any questions about the boy, I would be happy to answer."

"And you are...?" The detective tries to gather all the information he can while there is still some time.

"Kim Seokjin," The new guy introduces himself. "Jeon Jungkook's psychiatrist."

A sudden scream fills the living room as soon as Jungkook hears the word 'psychiatrist'.

Namjoon takes a step forward in order to help Jungkook, but Seokjin grips his wrist, making him stop. "Leave him be. He is currently fighting with his inner self."

"Fuck that! I'm helping him, anyway!" Namjoon wriggles his hand out of the man's grip, and runs towards Jungkook. "It's okay, buddy! Shh! It's okay. Leave the bad thoughts behind, and come back to me." As he is whispering these things in his friend's ear, he helps Jungkook to stand on his own feet.

Detective Kim says nothing. He just stands there, and examines everything he sees.

"Is it okay if we talk later?" Seokjin asks, politely. "I need to bring his pills in order to put him into sleep."

The detective nods in return, and Seokjin leads him towards the exit.

"Goodbye, detective." As soon as Seokjin says goodbye to the detective, he closes the door, and runs up to Namjoon who is angry, right now. "What is wrong with you, huh? Why did you have to do that? You never listen to me... to any of us... I need to know what the fuck your problem is!"

"My problem? Are you fucking serious? Don't you know? It seems like that you have already forgotten me," Angrily, Namjoon slams his hand on the table which is beside him. "The letter, Seokjin— we are all receiving letters from a freak that we might not even know! A freak who's after us... a freak who wants to kill us! we shouldn't have played that stupid game!"

"Don't call it stupid."
"Why not?"
"Don't start now, Namjoon."

Namjoon shouts at the top of his lungs, "Why the fuck not, huh?! Are you The Creator who's punishing us for the things that we've done... no, for the mistakes that we've made in the past?"

 no, for the mistakes that we've made in the past?"