NEETXIS

Chapter 16. The Weak Shall Die...

❝ don't tell a lie don't be false or untrue it all comes back to you ❞

don't tell a lie
don't be false or untrue
it all comes back to you

❝ don't tell a lie don't be false or untrue it all comes back to you ❞

[Present day]

Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook come home after seeing the tragic accident that happened to Yoongi.

"I can't believe it. I just can't fucking believe it! This isn't real! No, this isn't real, guys! We are just dreaming. First, Taehyung died, and now, Yoongi is dead. This can't be real!" Hoseok panics. "What if I am next?"

"Don't make this sound worse than it already is," Seokjin says, and rolls his eyes. "The weak will die and the strong will survive."

Hoseok wants to say something back to Seokjin, but the pain in his chest grows stronger, making him stop talking. He starts to cough, and goes to the bathroom as he has not stopped coughing, yet. Namjoon goes after him in order to see whether he is alright, but Hoseok shuts the door, not wanting to let anyone in, including Namjoon.

"Don't go after him, you idiot!" Seokjin shouts at Namjoon, referring to Hoseok. "You can't save the weak. Hoseok was the one who said that he wanted to prove The Creator wrong by surviving until the end of the game, remember?"

Jimin pushes Seokjin a little bit, causing him to stumble back a few steps. "He is still our friend, asshole!" Jimin says, angrily.

"Face the truth, kid." Seokjin says with a calm voice as he is sitting down on the sofa, pouring himself a drink.

Jimin covers his face in frustration, and shouts, "Why the fuck did we even confess the crimes we had committed?! I want to turn back the clock to undo the things that I'd done! I never wanted to be a criminal! It was just an accident!" He starts to walk in the house in circles. "I— I am going to confess my crime to the police. Tomorrow, I am going to see Detective Kim, and tell him that I was the one to blame for my family's death. Maybe, by doing this, the killer will stop hunting me down!"

"By doing this, you will get us all in trouble." Namjoon looks frustrated.

Jimin turns his face at Namjoon. "Why are you worried? You are just a simple drug dealer, Namjoon."

"Excuse me? Are you out of your mind? A simple drug dealer?"
"Yes! You are just a simple drug dealer, but I killed my parents. So, tell me... which one is worse?"
"Stop calling me a simple drug dealer or else I will kill you."

Seokjin lets out a deep breath, and says, "Jimin, don't forget about your friend," He refers to Jungkook who is sitting in a corner, having his eyes closed and his ears covered in order not to hear them fighting. "Do you know what will happen to that poor boy? He is a fucking thief for fuck's sake! They will torture him for the rest of his pathetic life."

"What about your crime, huh?" Jimin questions. "You are just worried about yourself, aren't you, Seokjin?"

 "You are just worried about yourself, aren't you, Seokjin?"