YTNEWT

Chapter 20. Yes Or No?

❝ we never saw it from each other's sides or eye to eyejust eye for eyelie for lie ❞

we never saw it from each other's sides
or eye to eye
just eye for eye
lie for lie

❝ we never saw it from each other's sides or eye to eyejust eye for eyelie for lie ❞

The detective goes outside, and sits down on a bench. Now, it seems like that he, himself, has been threatened by The Creator who can also be the killer as well.

The shadow of somebody who is standing behind him catches his eyes which makes him to turn around. "Jesus—"

The boy sits down beside him as he is looking straight forward, not facing the detective, at all.

"I'm sorry about Jimin..." The detective starts the conversation. "And I'm sorry about the others, too." He sighs. "It doesn't matter what I do, He is always one step ahead."

The boy switches his glance at the detective, and smiles in a gentle way.

"Jungkook," Detective Kim calls out the boy's name. "Would you answer a few questions for me?" He asks, and Jungkook nods. "Why are you scared of— no, let me correct my question. Are you scared of Seokjin?"

When the boy hears this, he starts breathing continuously. Since the detective knows that Jungkook is not going to talk properly, he decides to ask him some 'Yes or No' questions.

"If you help me with this, I can help you, too. You know that, right?" The boys nods when he hears the question. "Okay, so let's start from the very beginning."